Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi,

When I photoread in photofocus state I have a problem with consciously reading a few words, it's always a few word on the right page and it's a few words to the left of the center of the book. Am I not chanting enough? Is the conscious mind too active when I photoread?

In the Photoreading book Paul talks about that people from the military and other fields have used a way of reading that resembeles some aspects of photoreading, for example taking in the whole page with one gaze and processing the information subconsciously.

Does anybody have any links or books on this information?

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Turn the book over and PhotoRead upside down if you find it distracting. Highly unlikey that you are not chanting enough. The words do have a tendency to pull us into consciously reading however seeing them does not take you out of state unless you stop to read. If your chant relates to your purpose or question you may be drawn in to superread and dip because that's where the answer lies. If you do go in to SR&Dip remember to keep it short you're looking for some but not all of the information.

I have not found any samples on the web but I suspect it's like those with Psychic skills. Great at doing it lousy at explaining or teaching it.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved