Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#41897 06/02/04 03:35 AM
OP Offline

I read a posting where Pete Bissonette photo-read the US patent code and took a test. It sounded to me like he took the patent bar test and passed because you need a 70% to pass. I'm currently studying for the patent bar test. I've photo-read the same books as Pete a few times. Sometimes I do feel like a geling effect of being able to put the information together.

Anyways I was wondering if I could get in touch with Pete to talk to him about his experience with the patent bar. Either by e-mail or maybe I could call Learning Strategies Corporation. If anyone elese has input on the patent bar that would be great.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

It was definitely not the patent bar. Far from it. I was asked random questions from the material. It did not test my comprehension of the material.

But it was a strong indicator that something powerful happens with PhotoReading.

I am convinced, with no doubt, that applying the full PhotoReading system to your studies will make it easier for you to learn the material and prepare for the bar.

Will it miraculously give you a passing grade? No, but it will make it more likely. And, to others it may seem like a miracle even though you still smartly studied the materials--but using more of the learning capacity of your brain.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved