Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#42198 07/03/04 11:54 PM
zyreon Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi

I am currently attempting to master the photo reading skill (just photo reading not the whole system). I have made myself a list of 50 books to photo read over the next 5 days (10 per day).
I Just thought that we could all benefit from the list of reasons I put down as my motivation for mastering the photo reading skill.

My main purpose is to master the skill of photoreading because:
1. I can PR important books before reading in more depth.
2. I can PR study notes and textbooks prior to tests and exams to enhance my recall and grasp of the material.
3. I can use it to get an idea of the book to see if it serves me or not.
4. I can use PR to augment assignment work.
5. I can use PR and the other steps to absorb multiple textbooks on one subject to get the big picture.
6. I can use it to get results and make my life even better.

The reason I had to work on this so much was because I realised that my level of motivation is the key to whether I follow through, and it also determines my attitude and the amount of effort I put in(not effort as in hard/forced work, but effort as in taking the steps to reach the outcome).

maybe other people would like to also list their reasons or motivations for mastering the skill?

regards
-callum http://www.moneyquestions.co.nz

How many of these 50 books will you activate? Anyhow, best of luck to you.

zyreon Offline OP
OP Offline

I will only be looking to activate a handful... though I've traditionally read about half of them anyway.

will definitely want to activate the statistics and economics books so I can get the A and A+ goals that I set myself for next semester.

anyway time for number 28!

regards
-callum http://www.moneyquestions.co.nz

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved