Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

OK i was interested in getting this tape to get rid of all my worries.....sometimes i worry for no reason its always about my abilities and my short commings i would like to change them.I have 2 main idols 1) Elvis Presley and 2)Bruce Lee.Elvis had that quality of charisma and that likablity that just seems to draw people in and thats what i;d like to have. Bruce Lee ws just supremely confident, self assured and a all around deadly fight.....i would like to be that sure of my self. Can i use them as models even though i have never or never will meet them, but have numerous books and video's of them to model after. can this be achieved. Please i need any info anyone may have on this tape.
thanks
tony

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Yes you can use them as models. If you do not get the results you want, use someone with whom you have more familiarity. Or, spend more time imagining those characteristics in your model so that you fully see, hear, smell, feel them.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved