Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
rice Offline OP
OP Offline

hay people!

my name is maurice and i'm new here. i have got a question about PR. i hope it wasn't answered before, if so please give me a hint, english is not my native language, so it's difficult for me to read a big amount of text.

i'm 21 years old and attended a scanreading course twice. scanreading is quite similar to photoreading i think.
but i still have problems with it. i read the problems of TheMathematical here in the forum in his post from the 9.aug. and mine are quite similar.

because i thought my problems are mainly about getting to alpha while scanning. so i got "the alphawaves" from http://www.brainwave-entrainment.com and using this cd for scanning and the tetawaves for activation.

does anyone of you has gut any experience with using this cds? how do you use them?

big thanks from me!!!
maurice

Learning Strategies Admin

I don't know what brainwave frequencies you should be producing while scanning. Since it sounds similar to superreading and dipping I recommend *no* not entrainment CD because the mind needs to change the predominant frequecy much more rapidly than and in concert with the material that you are superreading.

PhotoReading has next to no alpha so if you are using alpha entrainment to PhotoRead then you are using the wrong entrainment type. The mind will adjust to the correct frequencies in spite of any entrainment you might be using however one would be slowing their progress down if they use alpha entrainment.

Alex

rice Offline OP
OP Offline

hai alex, i'm sorry but i don't really understand your answere well :

do you mean that you don't scan the books while beeing in alpha? my trainer said that he knows at least one person who is using the cds with success, thank you for you help
maurice

I am talking about PhotoReading Whole Mind System.

During superreading and dipping you spike in Alpha, Theta and Beta brainwave activity.

During PhotoReading the is almos no Alpha present.

If you are using a different system then I suggest that you consult your trainer.

If you are using the PhotoReading system I don't recomment using Alpha entrainment beyond getting into the Accelerated Learning State.

Alex

[This message has been edited by Alex K. Viefhaus (edited September 03, 2004).]

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved