Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#3696 11/04/01 11:29 PM
OP Offline

Can someone give me some advice on what paraliminals i could use to pass the mcse, has anyone on the list attained this qualification. I have to read through huge textbooks and try to retain some of what is in these books to pass. Particulary i want to form some kind of stratagy usings paraliminals and photoreading to pass the mcse.

#3697 11/09/01 10:03 AM

Do a search for MCSE on the photoreading group and you will see a similar question I wrote entitled 'Tricycle to bicycle'. This was back in November 2000 last year when I had to take two more exams Server and Enterprise....

Whilst I didn't strictly use the whole mind technique I succeeded in digesting those HUGE sybex books. I used my own methods to get into a relaxed and alert state. After the preview stage I got excited by what was to come, kind of like teasing myself....then I stopped- pushed the book away. Very important as it is all too easy to start reading. This sent my brain into overdrive! Few hours later I am bursting to acquire the knowledge and know what I am looking for subconsciously. Eventually you flow through the material like 'knife through butter'. Only in this case the knife had been sharpened and heated before hand.

Before I knew it I had achieve my four MCPs. I am now preparing for the 2000 track. Looking forward to it!

#3698 11/10/01 11:29 PM

I used the Personal Genius paraliminal tape to assist me in passing my Network+, i-Net+, and CIW Associate certifications. I had passed the A+ before using the tape. I'm going to continue using it to pass my MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, and CCIE. It's a wonderful tool to aid in studying. I also listen to it in the parking lot of the testing center before the exam. It invigorates my mind and relaxs my test anxiety.

Good luck with your certifications!

Bob Mulholland, A+, Network+, i-Net+, CIW Associate

[This message has been edited by rjmgroup (edited November 10, 2001).]

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved