Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I am wondering if anyone have this experience or knowledge?

Spiritual is my main interest ... every time i go meeting, or have an arguement with someone, I usually request a spirit guide / angel to help my situation and make things easier / solve the problems quicker.

I wonder if it is a good way to ask spirit guides to help me to photo reading and is it possible for them to guide me to pick super dip / guide to have a right information.

It may be possible for someone who have a very good initution / dreams guide by spirit guide ... wonder if photoreading the book, i could request spirit guides' help when I do request for the purpose of the book?

I might try to expermiment this later this year - perhaps pick one week with request spirit guides help ...

2nd week try without spirit guides' help and see how it work?

Perhaps I can do that?

Basically, whether you believe that spirit guides, angels, or other beings exist or not, it's all about trusting your inner messages. That is a trick, indeed :-) And in fact, that's one thing that PhotoReading definitely helps with developing. Whether you call it "intuition," "my subconscious," or my guide, in my (somewhat limited) experience, there are three basic things to strive for:
1) Relax (beginning with your physical body, of course)
2) Clear your mind (That's what meditation is for. I recommend Anna Wise's method which I initially discovered right here on this forum.)
(Hrrm, that's the Accelerated Learning State, isn't it ;-) What a coincidence!) But hey, if you want, you can call upon the higher forces of the Universe to help you do steps 1-4.
3) Calm your emotions and detach from the outcome. This one may definitely take some practice; I had so many emotions tangled up in the prospect of PhotoReading and other personal and spiritual growth things I was doing that I was emobilized from progress for a while.
4) Ask your clear, focused question, believing that there is some higher intelligence/power who responds. (In your case, you want to contact one of your guides)
5) Trust whatever impressions that you get from any senses while refraining from analysis until you've finished observing (Notice it, Own it from NOPS); most likely, at first, your impressions won't be so extremely obvious and clear as if a physical person were yelling in your ear ;-)
6) Trust that this, like anything, takes practice, and your connection WILL build, improve, and clarify over time as you "Stay with it."

If you want, you can purchase a meditation by a channel whose guide helps you connect with your own spirit guide in a tape called "Meeting your Spirit Guide" http://orindaben.com/db/dbstore/keyword_search.php?keyword=Channeling%20Spirit%20Guides

I do channel a guide named Vanderbilt, and he has given me some quite sensible advice on improving my PhotoReading. Specifically, he has suggested that when I start feeling like I'm not getting anywhere, I focus on and thus, shift into the a higher cycle where I'm more successful. Don't know if that makes any sense to you, but I hope this may help someone.

Cameron

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved