Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi Everyone,
Paul has a Prosperity tape. I have the tape
and have not played it on a regular basis
for some time now. My experience with it has been mixed.

It seems to work shortly after I start playing it.

A client I have not heard from
in a long time valls me out of the blue and tells me they want to buy some insurance or
has a relative or friend who does...

An item I have had my eye on for a while. but
did not purchase because of the expense, all of a sudden goes on sale for a fantastically reduced price..., etc.

After a while, the "Out Of The Blue" events come to a hault. Repeated playing doesn't seem to make one bit of difference.

This has happened a number of times. Out of frustration I stopped playing the tape.

Has anyone on this list had a like experience
with this tape? Or more importantly, have you experienced a "continued" experience of prosperity events while playing the tape?

I have thought that perhaps the magic of the tape ran into some limiting belief(s) I
may have about prosperity above a certain limit and the block(s) are beyond the tapes ability to work through.

What's you experience or take on this?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

I've heard of that initial burst from many people.

After a break, return to the tape, but listen only once or twice for something that you want, and then get on with your life. A few weeks later, notice the results.

It seems to work best for things that you really want, but do not absolutely need. In other words, you can be completely happy the rest of your life with out it. When you want it too much, or when you really need it, you might cross the line from a positive expectancy to trying to force it--and the mind does not respond favorably to force.

Prosperity is one of my favorites.

Pete;

Alot of what you said is a basic conceot of the "lust for results" issue. In a nutshell, if you think too hard, or want something soo bad you obsess over "is this going to work?", your subconscious is screwed. It cannot do something you think is impossible.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved