Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

hello y´all!!! i wish you a wonderful day from germany (((-: guten tag *hehe*. i´ve been playing around with a lot of the techniques paul is writing about for quite some time now and i have a question for all you smart kids out there:

how can i use superior methods for mastering a martial art? i´m speaking of wing tsun for the experts out there. i heard tony robbins speak about how he got his "black belt in tae kwon do in 8 months" using "focus" but that doesnßt help me a lot on the specific things i can do.

have you already been playing around with these techniques or do you have any other advice? thanx a lot in advance. have a great day
martin (((-:

Hi!

I don't know whether this guy's stuff is any good, but if you do a search for Dick Sutphen and martial arts, then you will find that he produces a range of tapes, audio and video, specifically created to help people do better martial arts. If you can't find the site, post again and I'll find it for you.

Like I say, I don't know how effective the products are.

Hey,

Check out www.amerross.com
Check the video supplies section.

Crow

If you use the paraliminal tapes I would focus on small parts/goales of wing tsun at a time.Master them and move on.The way you use your eyes when you photoread is very good to use when training marial art.
I was 2 years in china learning shaolin kung-fu.Had my personal trainer all the time.trained 6 hours a day.I got a master certification in that time.The most importent thing my teatcher learned me, was to just be like a kid.Let go of expectations,play with it,have fun and so on.

So I did just let go of everything,tryed to be as exited as kids are.I had fun!there was no thing as failure in my mind.
thats when my learningspeed in kung-fu exploded.I failed less,learned in a extremley fast tempo.I learned with weapons,all different animal styles,drunken style + mutch mutch more.
I was like a child again that had so mutch new things to learn.
there is nothing that can help you master martial art except your self.You can get help on the way but it`s whats in your mind (your thoughts)that decides how fast you will learn.

OP Offline

hello! thank you guys a lot for your advice. i think i´ll take the approach of being like kid again to heart. people tell me i´m like a big kid all the time anyways so that should be no problem.
i have been working in a kindergarten with healthy and disabled kids for some time and have learned more from them than they could have ever learned from me.

so i will "play my way" to mastering wing tsun. it´s gonna be a funny game to me from now on. i wish you all a wonderful day
martin (((-:

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved