Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Alex Offline OP
OP Offline

I am thinking of buying the Relationships paraliminal, but before I do so I would really appreciate hearing other peoples' experiences of it. How have you used it, and what kind of results have you got from it? Thanks in advance.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Tell me what you are looking for, and I'll tell you if your expectations are realistic.

The greatest success has come from people wanting to strengthen existing relationships.

Second: from those wanting to have their next relationship better and stronger.

Third: from those wanting to attract someone else. (I've heard more stories, however, from people using Prosperity to attract relationships.)

Not be be a downer, but how about people who want to *end* their relationships?

Strangeness....

The Relationships tape seems to be releasing other-than-normal powers from the other-than-conscious mind. The downside is I now have photophobia and no eye insurance. I'm going to see about using the Notice and Personal Genius Paraliminal to help improve my hearing.

To make a long story short, my partner and I have swapped sensory systems. She has enormous auditory acuity, and I have (with corrective lenses) 20/15 vision and functional depth perception dispite having a lazy left eye. Once, we were able to change our acuity levels so that I heard and saw as she did, and she saw and heard as I did.

Hel Offline

WOW!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved