quote:
Originally posted by Prana:
lol
ok i always get off topic somewhat ill give you that
thats who i am
you do not like me either way it seems
but that i care little for
i like you all the same

when did i say that i was image streaming while photoreading?

Your messy off topic post has had people asking me that. The correction was for them as I wrote

quote:
Because it only confuses the discussion. I've had people asking me in MSN because of your post whether they should be seeing mental pictures from the words on the page while PhotoReading.

To clear that up for anyone else who is wondering about that now.

No. During the PhotoReading step you gaze at the...

quote:
im not so sure that i did

Nor did I say that you did.

quote:
i just think that two skills are more useful that one

Nothing to do with the topic of whether Igraz can learn to PhotoRead as I explained, You don't image stream while PhotoReading it would take you to a conscious level of mind. PhotoReading is not done consciously not done consciously.

quote:
opinion is opinion sure

Perhap more useful if it relates to the topic.

quote:
and i do not think ill start any new threads cause they do not get answered

Is that true?

Alex

[This message has been edited by Alex K. Viefhaus (edited January 07, 2005).]

one new thread in gnius code that has been there for 3 or 4 days

um yep

Prana, to borrow a phrase from Nevaro, you need to chill. I don't mean to be offensive or anything, but if this is between you and Alex, then you don't have to take it to the forums. I speak for myself when I say this, but I think we're trying to learn from each other here. I think debate is alright if: It's on topic, will help you learn more about PR, and ideas are debated, rather than opinions about the ideas and others. I don't want to talk down to anyone, but this is one of the most peaceful forums I've been to, and I really respect that, and want to keep it that way. It's more of a passionate issue than anything.

im chilled no offense taken
i just will not take anything without going into it

i want to learn that what im doing is worth doing
i know it is and if i had never asked questions would i have come to that conclusion

sorry but i do not just say ok i'll do it unless it is a natural progression - like learning to walk

i have no problem with Alex
i just will not accept someone trying to tell me that something is believe works is wrong

off topic haha
all things change - so do topics
id rather not post here

if noone wants my opinions ill keep them to myself
if i gain from my opinions noone else here will

i have much to give but none want it
so be it

Nothing's wrong with opinion, but if you're going to debate an idea, it's not going to work with opinion, because then it could turn into a heated arguement. I really don't understand why you would leave, all of this is only coming from me, and I have no beef with you.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

As already said if you want to discuss an opinion start it on a new thread and on the forum that it belongs.

My job on the forum is to ensure that people learn what PhotoReading is so they can learning it for themselves. It does not help when someone post an opinion that has no bearing on the topic.

Alex

[This message has been edited by Alex K. Viefhaus (edited January 09, 2005).]

i like to share ideas and opinions
though most just do not want to hear any of it
ive decided to keep to myself
ill come here only if i need to

Where are you getting this Prana? I'm the only one that's really said anything about it.

prana, i hardly ever come here, and noone is attacking you, but alex is right. the guy is asking if his medical history would harm his chances as what photoreading says it does, and you post things which i can get nothing out of. you seem to have beef with alex, which i could never understand, because of this line

"not having a go at you Alex but whats different?

i learn to read at 200,000 words a minute then move to PR - reading whole pages at a time - then what was i doing wrong by saying this"

if you're confused about something alex said, fine, send him an email, start a new thread, whatever, but dont screw over someone else's. now igraz's thread is trashed because of this silly arguement. hopefully alex deletes all this stuff from this thread because it has nothing to do with igraz.

the only thing you said that even seems remotely on topic to me is that japan's average WPM is 500+. about this, it's possible that it has something to do with their use of characters instead of words [meaning one little character mean's "together" and the next one means "equal" instead of long spaces taken up to do the same thing]

i dunno, have a good day, and "cheers" for respect.

-agent

[This message has been edited by Agent_Orange (edited January 10, 2005).]

yeah i agree with ya but i just do not think on topic is so limited
delete the post i've said that
theres no general forum here so people can talk about thing related to these things

i think the two things are related
like scientists saying their chemistry is better than anothers anatomy

i just think its all connected and useful

if noone else wants to hear it fine

i do not feel like im being attacked sorry if i made anyone feel that

im just misunderstood
thats cool
not blaming anyone
ill easily move onto talk to someone who wants to hear it or wants to understand me

after all we cannot help or love one another if we do not understand one another

that is the goal of few and im one of those few

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved