Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

When studying for finals, I just read my notes while listening to iMusic Volume 1.2 from the iMusic Series. It was amazing--I could remember things almost perfectly as I read them. I used iMusic most preparing for my European History final-- I got the highest grade, beating people who started studying months ahead of time while I began only 36 hours in advance. It's an awesome feeling to almost instantly memorize information as you read it!

Now, I am new to photoreading. How can I use this technique for reading texts etc. to enhance my effectiveness even more? How does photoreading figure into the scheme of things?

iMusic has showed me how effective I can be-- I want more!

quote:
Originally posted by trippingoverit:

When studying for finals, I just read my notes while listening to iMusic Volume 1.2 from the iMusic Series. It was amazing--I could remember things almost perfectly as I read them. I used iMusic most preparing for my European History final-- I got the highest grade, beating people who started studying months ahead of time while I began only 36 hours in advance. It's an awesome feeling to almost instantly memorize information as you read it!

Now, I am new to photoreading. How can I use this technique for reading texts etc. to enhance my effectiveness even more? How does photoreading figure into the scheme of things?

iMusic has showed me how effective I can be-- I want more!

Do you have all 3 sets of CDs? If so, which do you find is most beneficial for studying?

The reason I ask is that I sent iMusic a question about which set to buy for studying for the CPA exam and they said 1.1. I wondered why you mentioned 1.2.

Thanks

OP Offline

iMusic Volume One is an entire 3 CD set-- it comes with 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3.

Get Volume One, www.getimusic.com/v1 , for sure. The other Two available volumes are incredible too, but for studying, Volume One is the answer.

I've always looked upon iMusic as a scam. Pretty harsh words but the website does give me that feeling. Any regular (minimum 50 posts) here who knows anything about it?

quote:
Originally posted by Tore:
. Any regular (minimum 50 posts) here who knows anything about it?

Um, let's see... > 50 posts on the PhotoReading forum = iMusic expert??

Maybe you should try a course on logical thinking :-) jk

[This message has been edited by bjd6520 (edited March 16, 2005).]

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved