Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#43768 02/17/05 07:13 PM
OP Offline

Why is the supercharger portion of the Photoreading program more expensive than the photreading program itself?

#43769 02/19/05 05:44 AM

That's a good question. I would be interested to hear from someone who has purchased the supercharger and hear what their results were. It sounds very intriguing, and I would be inclined to purchase it, but it is pretty pricey (almost $300).

#43770 02/21/05 01:36 AM

Has the photoreading supercharger program been released? How come I can't find in the LSC page?

Michael

#43771 02/21/05 04:01 AM

Go to the PhotoReading main page. Click on PhotoReading Self Study. The Supercharger is described in the second paragraph, after the bullet points.

The Supercharger is part of the Deluxe course, or can be purchased separately for $285 - it's the last option, at the bottom of the page.

#43772 02/22/05 10:21 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

We've mailed a special offer to our customers who have already purchased the self-study or attended the seminar.

You may be able to purchase the PhotoReading Results Supercharger for two payments of $99. Just use Customer Code 205A-8, which is a special code just in case the offer doesn't find you or if you want it quicker!

This will expire in a month, so purchase it right away.

Here is text from the letter that went out:

===

New 3-DVD pack for 2005

Introducing a new way to advance your PhotoReading skills

“Each time you watch one of the DVDs and see PhotoReaders experiencing the results you want, you will pull on, magnify, and nonconsciously integrate the new skills and behaviors even more powerfully.” Paul R. Scheele

Dear friend,

A customer called me today. “Tell me a cool PhotoReading story. I need a pick-me-up.”

So I told him of my travels to Japan. I bought a T-shirt with a lone Kanji character on it. I asked my American friend who had been teaching in Japan for two years what it meant. He had no idea and could not find it in his translation book of Kanji characters. He said he would run to the college across the street to ask a student.

He came back 10 minutes later with a big smile on his face.

I beat him to the punch, “Ichiban. Number One!” He looked bewildered. “How do you know what it means?”

When he had left the apartment, I quickly PhotoRead his book of Kanji characters. Closed my eyes to affirm my intent. And opened to the page in the book that showed the Kanji character from my T-shirt. Of the thousands of characters in the book, I instantly and immediately found the character I needed.

Of course he didn't believe me – as you might guess, most school teachers have a hard time believing it is possible. He figured I had some secret telephone number for Kanji Information!

Are you maximizing your PhotoReading potential?

On that same trip to Japan I talked at length to a Japanese man on a bullet train ride. When we arrived at his destination, he commended me for taking so much time to understand the educational system in Japan. Little did he know that I had PhotoRead three books at my local Barnes & Noble Booksellers before the trip and had spent no more than an hour activating them.

If you are missing out on the power of PhotoReading...
Order your very own copy of the brand new
PhotoReading Results Supercharger
3-DVD pack today

Last winter over one hundred PhotoReaders flew in from around the world and paid thousands of dollars to play with Paul Scheele, me, and some of our best instructors in the first-ever PhotoReading Retreat.

Paul called it the PhotoReading Renaissance, because it became a week of vigorous artistic and intellectual activity around the simple process of mentally photographing the printed page.

Some attendees came in as accomplished PhotoReaders. Others had barely PhotoRead their first book. All were hungry to learn the secrets of stimulating their brains to quickly and efficiently absorb information from books. When you see the DVDs, which were filmed at the Retreat, you will see how well everyone did. It was astounding!

On the first DVD you'll see a television documentary – good enough to air on broadcast TV – that follows a half dozen PhotoReaders to the PhotoReading Challenge. At the Challenge we surprise them with a book, give them 30 minutes to activate it, and bring them to the stage – one-by-one – to answer questions by Professor J. Michael Bennett, author of our Four Powers for Greatness and Million Dollar Vocabulary.

You'll be on the edge of your seat as tension mounts, rooting for our PhotoReaders, and oh-so proud of them when answers start rolling from their mouths—after just 30 minutes with the book!

On their journey to the Challenge they learn the mental attitudes that can...

Turn an average PhotoReader into a super PhotoReader

You may have seen me on television or heard me on the radio PhotoRead books at a flip per second – or even over 100,000 words a minute on a computer – and then immediately answer questions about the books with startling accuracy.

To boost the confidence of PhotoReaders at the Retreat, I spend about an hour reviewing tapes of the demonstrations and telling everyone exactly what I did in my head to be able to perform so well. After all, hundreds of thousands of people decided to learn PhotoReading after watching these demonstrations in the first place.

Now you are in for a treat. We took a section of that talk and included it on that DVD so you can also get the inside scoop. You'll hear a secret that very few people ever knew about these demonstrations that will get you saying to yourself, “Yes, I can do it!”

If that's not enough, one of our master PhotoReading instructors, Cheryl Hiltibran, who is an expert at eliciting mental strategies and uncovering learning styles, analyzed my processes, and she will tell you – right on your TV set – exactly what I did.

It is my hope that when you watch the Inside Secrets program you do your own PhotoReading Challenge. We'll tell you exactly how to do it, and how to get the same results of everyone you watch.

"Mastering the Basics" DVD

The second DVD includes a mini-PhotoReading course so that you can review, renew, and refresh your skills. This is taught by Cheryl Hiltibran and Lynette Ayres, another master instructor. They will even lead you through a complete PhotoReading and activation session with your own book.

You'll be able to see – and watch in slow motion if you need to – the proper method for PhotoReading. You'll see how to sit, how to flip the pages. You'll even see actual mind maps that PhotoReaders made from books they activated at the Retreat.

"Power PhotoReading" DVD

The single most powerful way known to Paul Scheele to amass considerable amounts of information on one subject in an unbelievably short period of time uses a process called Syntopic Reading.

What you may not know is that the worldwide Customer Loyalty program of the Fortune 500 and innovation behemoth 3M emerged from a 3-hour syntopic reading session.

Every PhotoReader should experience this super-powerful process at least once, which is why we featured it on the third DVD.

We follow it with an equally potent variation called the Power Day. You really have to experience this process. You see, an internal shift will occur that I'm positive will astonish you. During the process you begin to realize how much you've learned on three to five diverse subjects and how fast it was. In almost no time at all. During the process and in the hours to follow your thinking becomes incredibly clear, agile, and quick. You feel smart. Ideas and thoughts zip through your head – not dizzyingly, but amazingly. Something has truly transformed.

You feel elated. Plugged in. Totally relaxed. And, if you go to a party later that day, you will be a scintillating conversationalist as a result!

More bonus Special Features on your DVDs

• Do the Emotional Stress Release process to open your mind to accelerated learning.

• Follow along with Paul to do the EO's method of moving energy from the tip of your toes through the top of your head.

• Watch and do the simple “Brain Gym” exercises that Paul and our legion of instructors around the world have found important to clear the mind and link the right and left hemispheres of the mind.

• See how PhotoReading and activating a book over five days actually quickens activation, gives you a more thorough understanding of a book, and boosts your confidence.

• See how by tapping seven parts of your body in a very specific and rhythmic manner will stimulate your brain to produce better results.

• Meet Scott Scheele, Paul's 16-year-old son. He talks about his own PhotoReading experiences and gives insights to help students with their own reading.

Super Bonus: The Windtunnel exercise with Win Wenger

A Special Feature on one of the DVDs is the "Windtunnel" session with Dr. Win Wenger. Win co-wrote Genius Code with Paul Scheele and is the mind development pioneer credited with uncovering the Image Stream. You'll see him work with a group of PhotoReaders as they tap into the Image Stream to activate a PhotoReading book. Try it yourself and experience a new level of richness when activating a book.

If you are a fan of Win Wenger, seeing this Special Feature will be worth the cost of the entire PhotoReading Results Supercharger 3-DVD package. Win is a delight.

Not just a seminar captured by a video camera
Our DVDs are different, smart, entertaining, and
make it easier than ever for you to
take your PhotoReading skills higher and higher

Paul Scheele and our television producer, Howard Benjafield of Quantum Productions in London, England, worked diligently for months on end to create multi-dimensional learning videos to help you learn in the most creative, entertaining way possible.

You'll learn consciously and nonconsciously. You'll learn by listening and watching Paul, but also by the actions and comments of the PhotoReaders. You'll hear them describe their personal breakthroughs in ways that will stimulate your inner mind into action.

“Each time you watch one of the DVDs and see PhotoReaders experiencing the results you want, you will pull on, magnify, and nonconsciously integrate the new skills and behaviors even more powerfully,” says Paul.

The real, undeniable benefit will happen when you pick up a book and follow along.

To get these special PhotoReading DVDs you must either have
1) attended a PhotoReading seminar, or
2) done the PhotoReading self-study

Paul Scheele's new PhotoReading Results Supercharger does not teach PhotoReading for the beginner. It helps people with the basic skills to soar to higher levels of performance.

* Read quicker - Understand more

* Use more of the natural talents and the remarkable brain you already have

* Learn anything with more ease and less stress

You know, there are so many fascinating and useful new books out there that would be fun to dive into such as Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell and The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield.

These are great, but if you use just normal reading you'll never get through them – right? But when you PhotoRead you'll be at the cutting edge of the latest ideas from the smartest minds in the world! PhotoReading helps you catch up fast and affects your confidence, job prospects, advancements, finances ... almost any area of your life.

How about it? Do you read all that you want? What's on your wish list? The two books I will read personally this week are The Island at the Center of the World and Running on Empty. And, I have next week's books all ready in queue!

Paul has refined his thinking about PhotoReading in the years since he first created the self-study. He's emphasized certain information and enhanced steps in the PhotoReading whole mind system. He's even made some areas and some techniques less important, so you're guaranteed to get amazing results. You will laser in on the foremost skills and ideas to get you PhotoReading like an expert. And, to back up this claim, you can return the DVDs within 30 days if they do not meet AND EXCEED your expectations.

Don't settle. Order your PhotoReading Results Supercharger today. See how others do it, and do it yourself. Maximize your potential. Life is too short...

For your personal best,

Pete Bissonette
President

#43773 02/22/05 10:22 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Yes, it is very cool, and I obviously recommend it highly.

#43774 02/23/05 04:00 AM

I choose to get it yesterday. Couldn't wait for the promo. I was still offered the special code. Thanks Learning Strategies. Very excited. It's funny, cause about a month ago I used the A4L course to make a goal to take PhotoReading and my other Learning Strategies courses to advance levels. I guess this is the manifestation of it.

#43775 02/23/05 09:42 AM

Would it be with English subtitles or Hard of Hearing English Subtitles on DVD since there are some deaf subscribers too.

Thanks

John.

#43776 02/23/05 12:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Pete Bissonette:

To get these special PhotoReading DVDs you must either have
1) attended a PhotoReading seminar, or
2) done the PhotoReading self-study

Learning from the book doesn't count?

Gianni

#43777 02/23/05 01:55 PM

Hi Pete,

I would like to know if any of the photoreaders in the DVD has shown how to read analytical and scientific readings like maths or physics. Cheers!

Michael

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved