Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#3776 12/13/01 04:08 AM
OP Offline

Hi,
Just wondering whether anyone has successfully recorded their paraliminals onto minidisc compressed format without losing any of the voices and effects like sea waves. Am considering getting a minidisc so that I can have my paraliminals on the go and not be limited to tape deck.

Cheers

Me also going to ask the same qn... and also anybody knows Subliminals Tapes (e.g. those from Dick Sutphen) will lose their effectiveness when transferred to MD... Cause I feel that the MD disc is more robust

Hi,

Because paraliminals contain nothing hidden and therefore nothing that can be lost in the transfer, you would get a longer lasting digital paraliminal (if you take care of it).

Thanks,

Chris

I'd be careful with this one. I have heard that many (all) of the new paraliminal tapes/ cds are encoded with a form of beat frequencies. Anytime you transfer data from the source to another media (especially if any compression is involved) the full freq. range maynot be transferred. So there is always the risk that you may loose some of the important information from the original material.

GK Offline

quote:
Originally posted by XyberMessiah:
Me also going to ask the same qn... and also anybody knows Subliminals Tapes (e.g. those from Dick Sutphen) will lose their effectiveness when transferred to MD... Cause I feel that the MD disc is more robust

Hi
Has anyone used Dick Sutphen's subliminal or hypnosis tapes? If so, how effective are they? Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Administrator
Administrator

I've used Dick Sutphen Mind Travel tapes. Creates some interesting imagery but nothing really noteworthy came about for me, basically just as effective using self-hypnosis. Good for if you want an outline for learning self-hypnosis and probably keeps you more disciplined. I was quickly bored listening to them and actually found the sound effects annoying/distracting to my visualisation.

If you haven't done a course in self-hypnosis then you might enjoy the tapes because they do follow the procedure of inducing relaxation and then directing the mind to specific outcomes/goals.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved