Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#44773 06/27/05 11:36 AM
OP Offline

Hi Guys and Gals,

Just before i continue so as not to repeat myself here is the orriginal experiment thread if you are interested please read it and then the results that follow.
http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubb/Forum8/HTML/005165.html

Ok here we go, firstly it took me 4 days to photoread the said ebooks as apposed to the orriginal 2-3 days, my purpose was to absorb and aquire the knowlege in the ebooks, and be curious as to how many ways my mind and body can use the information whilst going through my CCIE course.

Of the 49 ebooks 3 were not really what i was looking for after a quick preview so that left me with 46 books, after photoreading these books i continued with the CCIE course. I would just like to say before i continue that if anyone will be doing something similar take my advice and have many many breaks as it is very hard on the eyes and can cause extreme nausia, also drink plenty of water and strech regularly.

Ok now to the good stuff, as far as spontaneous activation goes i have not experianced nothing as of yet but will be keeping an eye out for this, the biggest diffrence it has made was in my dreams, i have recorded 2 dreams which are as follows.

1. In my first dream i was in an office building setting up a network and a gentleman whom i did not recognise asked me to stop and to follow him into the next room down the hall, when we arrived there he took a peice of paper and said" do you know what this is?" i had a read and said "of course" "it is a plan for the wirless network which im working on in the other room" "exactly" he said, then we went back to the other room and he asked me to continue my work and let him know when i had finished, after this i woke up and recored all the details of the dream.

2. Now this dream was very weird, again i was setting up a network but after i left the room i was talking to a friend of mine (in my dream) and he was telling me that he spoke to a man about my work at the office i was working at and that i had found the solution to a wirless networking problem that had been troubling them for many years and he then went on to explain that there would be a press conference the following day and i would have to explain my findings. The reason i say this dream was weird is because the next day at the press confrence instead of there being repoters, i saw thousands of numbers and formulas, of which i tried to write down after waking from the dream but the information was extremely overwhelming.

I am not sure at what or why i had these dreams, but the strange thing is whilst im continuing the course i am doing it feels like the course material is gelling more and feels alot more familiar even though i have not studied this material as of yet.

Im lookin forward to any comments about my experiance's and if any of you have experianced anything similar please let me know. Sorry for the length of the thread it would have been much longer but i have cut alot out and just given an overview of the results.

Kind rgards Andrea Georgiou

"A closed mind is like a closed book, a block of wood"

#44774 06/29/05 05:03 AM

Andreas,
I am glad that you are doing that experiment. I recently experienced spontaneous activation while taking few comptia exams on A+, Server+, Network+ and working on the Security+ now. A lot of time, I followed my intuition and the answer for each questions during these exams where just popping out before I even finished reading the questions. A lot of time when I did not have a clue about a question, the answer just popp up on the screen out of all the choices. But it required to stay in that ideal state where evrything is just flowing. I did not second guess myself or change my answer to avoid creating any doubt about what was happening. Sponteneous Activation often happened to me when I kept myself relax and did not doubt what was happening. I could not keep that state all the time but most of the time. I did not spend a lot of time studying but just wanted to see how photoReading was working for me. I passed all the exams on first trial. My goal was just to have a passing grades for these exams and not spent a lot of time reviewing and studying these courses. And I got the result. I am sure if my goal was to get a top grade, the power of my intention would have provided that result.

As you are doing your experiment, we know that the result will change between subject ( people doing the experiment ) because of several factors such as motivation, purpose, ... I am working on my CCIE and I would like to join your experiment and share my result too. This way we all can share what work and did not work individually, how much time and what technics or strategy used. I will be glad to share that with you. Right now, I only have a couple ebooks on the CCIE subject and I will appreciate if I can access your FTP site to download some of yours to perform the same experiment as you. I am looking forward to your response.

#44775 06/29/05 11:15 PM
OP Offline

Hi Apprentice,

Ok what ill have to do is upload as many as i can and then you'll have to let me know when you have downloaded them as i have only got 55meg i think so i cant fit them all on bit the CCIE ebooks are not that many anyways.

As far as my studying goes what im doing getting as much information as possible about networking and PRing everthing.

The course im on atm moment is for CCIE i have to take the CCNP exam then i am ready for CCSP CCDP and CCIE which are next.

My purpose is similar to yours, only i want as much information as possible, so i am going for a deeper knowlege of the information i require, you must remeber that no matter how much you know though you still need experiance so keep this in mind for when your ready to go get a job as companies will ask you what experiance you have.

Ok the ftp site is http://homepage.ntlworld.com/georgioubros/

keep checking it often as i will add more books and agin let me know which you have so i can remove and replace with others.

I hope this helps and if there is anything else you need let me know

Kind Regards Andreas

#44776 06/30/05 12:38 AM
Learning Strategies Admin

Continue your file transfer conversation by email please.

Alex

#44777 06/30/05 11:05 AM
OP Offline

Hi Alex,

Didnt realise it was a problem m8ty, im new and only been posting for a few weeks, i will do as you asked.

Kind Regards

Andreas

[This message has been edited by Andreas Georgiou (edited June 30, 2005).]

#44778 06/30/05 02:02 PM

Thanks.

It's just that it is a bit off topic. We still love ton know how things work out.

BTW you might want to edit your post and remove your email unless you like to collect junk mail. Email harvesters love forums. Apprentice can find it in your profile since you already have it accessible.

Alex

#44779 06/30/05 10:23 PM
OP Offline

Ok Alex thanks my friend, i have edited the post and removed my email

Kind Regards Andreas

#44780 06/30/05 11:12 PM

Andreas, thanks for the post. Please keep us updated as to how it works out for you. I believe very much in what you are doing as well and am going to do this myself. Good luck.

#44781 07/01/05 12:35 AM
OP Offline

Thanks Kev,

I believe that i can do anything and photreading is another means to get the information that i want more efficiently.

I have experianced many amazing and wonderfull things through the short time i have been PRing and i will keeo you all posted on my progress and results

Kind Regards Andreas

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved