Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I`ve had the course for over 2 years now.And I have not realy used it. I have started on it but I have not put 100% attention to the course.
Now I have desided to use the course to get out of my stuck states.But I feel I need some help form some professionales.I`m from Norway and there are some steps I can`t fully understand.(language problems)

So if I can get guidens through the course that would be greate.

So here are my stuck state I want to get over first:
4 years ago I was in my lifes shape.After spending 2 years in China training martial art.Coming back to Norway was a big down trip,it felt like going back in life.I could not find anyone who could teatch me so mutch as in the years in china.So after some time I stopped my training.Started eating unhealthy food , started to smoke,watching more television,got overweighted and so

It`s as if my life turned upside down.

I have tryed to change things but I have not succeded.

I feel that I know my stuck state. But how do I use the course correctly?

Illusion,

Life offers us hills and valleys. In china, you were on top of the hill, back home in the valley.

You know what it takes to get to the top because you have already done it and have the know how, stregth and courage to have done it!

Revisit the Natural brill. courseware. Now here's the secret ... small steps. Take small actions everyday ... their cummulative effect will be apparent in time!

You have the power within to change, you have to flick the switch to allow the power to flow.

Remember this, we ALL visit hill and valleys in our lifetime ...how long we stay there is a choice WE make.

OP Offline

Thanks!

Well I have the user manual in front of me.
And I`m going to fill in the worksheet for step 1: release.Before I listen to tape 1b.

so my life issue is: get in good physical shape again.(is this a good life issue?)
I fill in present p. future p. present n. future n.

Should I also fill in what I tend to move away from and what I tend to move toward(on the worksheet)
I feel it`s the same as benefits and detrements on the work sheet'

There is also "range of behavior".Should i write anything there?

Illusion,

I too also have the Natural Brill. book ... basically I purchased it mererly for the direct learning techniques.

Getting fit is a good life issue. A healthy body make's for a healthy mind.

I too was beginning to get overweight. The hardest part was getting to the gym. The first few weeks were challenging but I overcame. I'm starting to see results.

I have a saying "Being fit is a way of life".
I for the longest time have ALWAYS enjoyed sports because of my competitive nature. It's something you must love to do ... for if you love it, it will love you back.

If getting out to the gym is difficult or timing is an issue ... try an aerobics tape at home like 'Billy Blanks Tae Bo' ... now talk about dropping weight all in the conveinence of your home and at a timing of your choice!

Illusion, what it boils down to is at some point, you're going to have to just get down right dirty and do it! Of course, mental preperation always help!

Good luck ... battles may be lost, but the war is not over!

Illusion,

Part of the Natural Brilliance Attitude Be Generative , is to create as many options as possible for a possible response you can make. Enjoy filling in as much as you can in the worksheets and on the chart, get as many ideas from the chart and worksheets as possible and use them to trigger ideas about your problem as much as possible. Write in both your language and english. Read page 28,29 and 30 of the workbook. Enjoy being abundant. Tell yourself every word on the chart has a purpose, it can generate abundant response from you. Fill in more on the chart after listening to tape 1B.

This is my unique answer to you. It may not be Paul's. But it's only supporting the attitudes of Natural Brilliance. The key to how much you do, is to keep it fun and interesting and don't make it hardwork, weighing yourself down.

Good luck.

quote:
4 years ago I was in my lifes shape.After spending 2 years in China training martial art.

Question? I have been wanting for many years to go to china, live there, study martial arts. Where should I go, and who can I find that will teach me martial arts?????

In other words how does a american like me find a place in china to go, cause of right now, I have no idea how to do this????

Please help...

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved