Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Page 77 of the book has the procedure for the 5 day test. Specific instructions for each day. The break of a day is intentional. It allows the mind to incubate and process. It's actually the ideal approach to a difficult subject. Each day you spend no more than 30 minutes with the book.

Now it's not always feasable to have a days break and it is permissible to do all the days in a day or two. However if you are following the steps correctly if you're following the steps you need do the breaks.

You might want to see my test/experiement report where I went through a book that would normally have taken me in excess of 20 hours.
That is based on the 5 day test approach.

heres the link http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubb/Forum8/HTML/002346.html

Like it or not after 30 minutes your reading rate will slow down whether superreading and dipping or tradional readning and even speed reading. That isn't a PhotoReading phenomena it's a function of the brain. Thats why ewhen studing one should try to keep it down to blocks of 30 minutes and less. Take at least a 5 minute stretch break. Brain Gym exercises at that point make the world of difference as well as having a drink of water.

The instructions only requires you to go through the book in 30 minutes the first time. The other activation passes are, go where the answers are as needed.

Alex

jl3goat Offline OP
OP Offline

Gotcha. I'll give it a shot. I WILL get it!
Thanks for the feedback.

J.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved