Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I've completed the course
But I activation does not come that easily.
I usually go straight to SR and dipping.

I want to know how much I should practice
Time? Practice always in books or newspapers dictionaries? Test books?

Also, should I expect that after practicing I will be able to activate naturally. For example, I photoread a nobel and I would be able to speak on it without SR and dipping?

Thanks for ur help!

[This message has been edited by lolygurl (edited August 23, 2005).]

The book indicates that super-reading and dipping are part of (manual) activation.

I am a beginner myself but I should think it a good idea to practice daily. Very short items might still be read in the regular way. I'm still not interested in PR-ing on the computer, so I do my Internet reading the regular way: I don't want to keep files around to look at them later.

I don't know how long it takes to get to a stage at which activation occurs more automatically, but I think it must be key to get the conscious and non-conscious mind(s) to coordinate more and more freely. This means practice. Right off the bat one needs only about a third of the time to read a book, using this method. With practice, one gets faster, presumably because more steps become second nature. That's my take on it.

The real secret to make pr work is to follow the steps to the letter on any material you want to learn. Write out your purpose, trigger words, and activation questions. Don't hesitate to mind map
For sheer practice pr the pr book ten times daily with only a light preview of 30 seconds to a minute.
These are the things I have found to really help.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved