Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have noticed after IS sessions that my eyes feel a bit wonky, like there has been pressure (a sensation of pressure remains for a while after) on them, and my vision is different for a while (depending on length of session). The effect seems to be that things are starker in contrast, brighter (similiar to the 'hyper-real' effect I remember from certain recreational pharmaceuticals...), and my peripheral vision is opened up . It should be noted that I (might, not sure yet) have some depth perception problems, and it may be that I am seeing 'normally' after the session(? the judges are still out on this one...)
Does anyone else experience effects like this?

Yes I too have noticed a greater clarity of sight imediately after an Is session not a wonky one though; just a greater brilliance of colours and depth.

Keren

I've always assumed that feeling was because of having the eyes closed for an extended period of time without falling asleep. Usually when I close my eyes, other than to IS, it's to fall asleep.
A period of adjustment?

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved