Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Learning Strategies Admin
OP Offline

This month one of the most exciting events in the history of PhotoReading will take place in homes around the world. If you have had any interest in PhotoReading through the years, you'll want to take note.
Plus: announcing a new PhotoReading program for children (only $148 per student, which is a huge savings from the $750 adult seminar tuition).
Plus: you can help us find four schools in which we will double the reading speed of every teacher and student in the school. (Can you imagine how this could increase the entire grade point average of the schools?! And, what it can mean for the future of the students!)
Plus: Paul Scheele will lead spectacular events in Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, and London this winter as part of our 25th Anniversary celebration. Can you come to one?
Let me explain...
You know I'm fanatical about PhotoReading. Ever since Paul blew the lid off my brain twenty years ago this month, I have been zipping through books as fast as I can turn the pages with uncanny comprehension--you know this if you've seen any of my televised demonstrations.
I've PhotoRead thousands of books through the years myself, and I fervently believe that every man, woman, and child needs to learn this mind technology.
So far over a half million people have the PhotoReading book. Over 200,000 have the self-study course. And tens of thousands have been in our live seminars. I know that's a far cry from "every man, woman, and child," but it's an admirable start.
Now Paul and I want to take your level of per~formance up a notch. We want to help boost your confidence with the system so that you're comfortably and enthusiastically flipping as many pages as we.
Even if you're not a PhotoReader... Even if you are a lousy PhotoReader... Even if you are better at it than we... We're going to thrust you forward during a series of three F*R*E*E teleseminars that begin next week.
The three topics, which will give you real-life value, are:
1) The state-of-the-art of PhotoReading
2) Practical applications of PhotoReading that can propel your career or your business
3) How to get over emotional blocks that keep you from reaping all of the rewards of PhotoReading
What's the catch? We'll give you the content-rich teleseminars. All you have to do is promise to stay on the line for a brief promotional announcement about our new program for kids, Paul's trips into high schools, and the biggie winter tour. (Hey, it's our 25th anniversary next year--let's celebrate!)
So in other words, we are ethically bribing you with three incredible, results-generating programs so that you'll listen to us for a few minutes talk about fun and fresh stuff. Fair enough?
TeleSeminar #1
with Paul R. Scheele
"The amazing brain and state-of-the-art PhotoReading "
Learn more about the new state-of-the-art of PhotoReading to get more from books--quicker. You'll stay current with your reading, catch all of those books and articles you'd like to read, and get the edge over your colleagues.
Amazingly, the brain automatically accesses brilliant capabilities when we PhotoRead, which is why Paul says your brain is far more brilliant than you think. When you understand the "Neuroscience of PhotoReading," you see why PhotoReaders report increased intuition, improved creativity and problem solving, and in~stant acquisition of new behaviors without effort. And, you'll learn how to boost these for your own benefit.
(Hey, do you remember what originally intrigued you about PhotoReading? Half of our clients want to be able to get through their reading quicker and with less stress. The other half are interested in the potential: If my brain can do this, what else can I accomplish?!")
TeleSeminar #2
with Pete Bissonette
(that's me!)
"How to PhotoRead a book and answer quest*ions right away like I have done so many times on TV"
You'll get a double-bonus on my call. You'll get both my inside secrets to quick activation and insights to practical application of PhotoReading -- which means I'll tell you how to raise the voltage of your career or business. Real bottom line, money-in-your-pocket benefit. With less stress and less annoyance that often comes with reading.
In the days before the teleseminar I'll take top business and advice books, PhotoRead them in minutes, activate them fully in 20 minutes each, and come up with action-oriented insight that will dazzle you--and inspire you. PhotoReading is so incredibly powerful when you use it the way I tell you. You will get clarity in how you choose books, how you PhotoRead them, and how you activate them to get incredibly useful information.
Remember, the value of PhotoReading is not in the knowledge from the books, but in what you do with that knowledge. This is the direction we will go during my action-plan teleseminar. If you think that knowledge is really the currency of today, go to your local library. If it were, people would be lined up for miles. (I think this will be the best of the three teleseminars! he he he )
TeleSeminar #3
with Chris Payne
"How to get past not-so-obvious mental and emotional barriers that block your performance"
One of the world's top PhotoReading leaders, Chris Payne, managing director of LifeTools in England and author of the "Effort-Free Life System," has 10,000 PhotoReading clients. He'll tell you how he has gotten his personal clients to accelerate their ability to practically inhale information from books.
Plus, right there on the phone he will lead you through a mental process that melts per~formance blocks. You'll immediately find it easier than ever to excel with PhotoReading, handle all of your reading, and get a jump in life. And there's a se~cret side benefit you'll definitely want to have! Chris will give you all the details on the call.
Limited Number of Telephone Lines
Each teleseminar will be limited to 1,000 participants. And, each teleseminar will be repeated once. But just once.
Now, you may think this is a lot of people, but the last time I did a teleseminar on PhotoReading we had over 1800 folks calling in at one time!
To get on, you need to go to a special registration page and sign up. Sign up for one, two, or three of the programs. They will be sufficiently different from each other so I am absolutely sure you will find value from each presenter.
And with three diverse experts such as Paul, Chris, and me you are bound to get a perspective that can have a great impact on your life. (And if you don't find value, drop me an email, and I or a coach will work with you to get value. How's that for support?!)
As long as there are spaces available, you are welcome to invite a guest to sign up with you. The more they know about PhotoReading before the call, however, the more benefit they will get from it.
So...get your calendar and sign up this moment. Go to: http://www.LearningStrategies.com/PhotoReading/Teleseminars
First come, first served.
For your personal best,
Pete Bissonette
President & PhotoReader
P.S. - Earlier today I received an email from
a client in Australia who had heard about the events through the grapevine. He wanted to sign up right away, so I think there is a good chance that the events will "sell out" fairly quickly. If you want to improve your ability to PhotoRead, activate, and benefit from all of that information in books, then sign up for as many of the three sessions as you can. Paul, Chris, and I wouldn't be doing these teleseminars if we didn't think you'd love them. And this holds true if you are new to PhotoReading -- you'll find it fascinating and intriguing. So, sign up today: http://www.LearningStrategies.com/PhotoReading/Teleseminars

Neat! Is it a toll call?

What are the age groups for Photoreading for kids?

I just sign up for teleseminars, and I have a question, because I'm in Croatia.

So, this is a teleseminar, or on the web, because if I must call from Croatia, this will be very expensive, something a 2$ per minute.

So if this is the case, I think I must give my spot to someone else.

Or I am missing some insight on way how this would be done??

Please if anyone can explain me the procedure!!!

And I really wonna to participate on this seminars, but if I can not, I can not ((

Hi,
I am responding to the query:
keugen "because if I must call from Croatia, this will be very expensive, something a 2$ per minute."

This is my opinion:
The photoreading teleseminars and courses have raised my income, so it may be worth the investment for you?! It was for me!

Money was tight for me, before I took the Photoreading courses , however, so I really understand. I borrowed the CDs from my Anthony Robbins coach and tried to listen to the nighttime teleseminars ( long distance phone rates are cheaper in the late evening). In my opinion, if you have limited money to spend, it is best to invest it in purcasing the CDs from LSC, and after listening, if you have questions, use this forum. In my opinion, photoreading resources have been the best investment of time and money , I have ever spent in my life! Your money will soon increase, as your skill sets grow. I think it is best to give back to Pete, Alex, and Paul, as they really pour their hearts into teaching us these cutting edge skills.

OP Offline

Fritz the information will be provided in the Telesemina.

keugen, see if a phone card is available. They often sold to travellers and they offer a cheaper option even for those who don't often make overseas calls because of the cost.

I know in Australia there is an alternate number to call that is way cheaper in 30 to 60 minute blocks and phone cards. Phone cards are also available.

Alex

I'm thinking to do it with skype, is anyone have experience with this?

I'm going to see what they can offer!!!

Hm, would the number be toll free or normal number, I find on their pages that one minute is about 0.017 €, so 60min x 0.017 is not very high, it's something like 1€ per hour.

So, this could go. ))

Does anyone knows how long would this teleseminars be?

And I did not received confirmation, and I did register myself on the checkout page, so my question is about my spot on teleseminars,
did I get it or not?

[This message has been edited by keugen (edited September 18, 2005).]

OP Offline

So far no one has reported any success with it I have had a report that the sound kept dropping out and was hard enough to hear in the first place. They gave up with Skype and called in using a land line using a phone card and the sound quality was fine over the phone. So I suggest, have a back up plan. Phone cards still go well.

Alex

I also signed up for the seminar tomorrow but have not heard anything yet.

me too

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved