Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Learning Strategies Admin
OP Offline

Emails usually go out in two batches the day before a teleseminar. It allows us to include those still signing up the day before.

You should have an email by the close of business today for tomorrows seminar.

Alex

Does anyone have experience with something like this? The price is so low, I can't believe it's credible. The phone cards I've seen sold in the post office or food store are rather more expensive; is there a catch? Will the circuits be busy during working hours, for example?
http://www.justphonecards.com/Swiss-Clock-Phone-Card.html

WHEN DOES THE SEMINAR FOR THE CHILDREN START CAUSE MY SISTER IS GOING TO ATTEND (IM FORCING HER), AND WHAT IS THE DIRECTLINK TO SIGN UP?, AND THE TELESEMINARS HOW LONG ARE THEY, AND ARE THEY ON THE INTERNET?, AND SEMINARS WITH PETE IN L.A. WHEN AND WHERE DO THOSE TAKE PLACE? AND HOW TO YOU SIGN UP FOR THOSE

Only wonna to tell that I'm have success with skype, entire teleseminar costs was something like 1,5$.

The sound quality was good, I have a 356/128 dsl connection.

And I am very happy and thankful because I have the oportunity and manage it to hear masters of Photoreading, beacause of motivation everyone who lisens gets.

We all are humans, and when you have expirience like this, when you can hear from masters in the field, it's awesome.

Thanks to Learning strategies for oportunity and dedicated work.

And sorry if you don't understand me, I'm learning English, but I have feeling that I need only one moment when everything would get in place, something like explosion.

I can read technical books, and so, but I have difficulties when I need to speak or write ( this moment I could not spell the word write; but now I know - is this respond of natural brilliance???)

So, again thanks everyone and I wish you many spontanues activations and DL successes when you need them

OP Offline

Carl.

The phone cards you mentioned are good for calling from the US to destinations within the US and overseas. The expire in 90 days whether you use them or not.

============================

The childrens seminars will have limited placing. Details are given during the Teleseminars

============================

keugen

There are problems associated with listening with an internet connection it seems that it causes feedback.

Alex

[This message has been edited by Alex K. Viefhaus (edited September 21, 2005).]

Hi Alex,
Just wondering if these seminars will be available after the broadcast. I had a problem with the line today and was unable to get 99% of it. Chris' seminar day before was great!! I am extremely annoyed I missed todays
Regards,
Imran

OP Offline

So far no plans have been made for the recordings.

Alex

Alex, I got an email Thursday or Friday saying that the teleseminar would be available at the site over the weekend. I couldn't find it anywhere.

I had signed up for it, but was unable to make it.

You are perfection.
Iam2

OP Offline

The recordings were available over the weekend.
An email was sent out on Friday to those who had signed up.

Alex

Thank you for the stimulating talk. It sounds like a real 'hands on' experience!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved