Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#45292 09/14/05 03:20 PM
KWLee Offline OP
OP Offline

PhotoReading never ceases to amaze me. It's been nearly 3 years now since I first came onto this forum, I think. In that time, I've had some really cool activations. What is even better is that once the mind-body connections are built, activation becomes easier than ever.

One day last month, I picked up a book on Feng Shui astrology. (One of my latest areas of research since the Feng Shui retreat. ) It made about zero sense to me. I PhotoRead and worked through it once. Took under an hour, I think, before I put it down and left it. I picked it up again this week. It's almost completely gelled. I see not only what the author wanted to communicate, but also how he compiled his charts and devised his methods of presentation. I love this stuff!

I've just looked at Alex's latest article Is There a Secret to Activation? on the Phoenix Quest blog. ( http://phoenixquest.blogspot.com/ for those who are interested.) I had to smile at the insight of the little Einsteins. Activating in layers is the way to go! (In fact, my attention span and patience with authors who don't get to the point has decreased significantly. If PR doesn't reveal anything of value in a book in under 5 minutes, I put it away.)

KWLee

[This message has been edited by KWLee (edited September 14, 2005).]

#45293 09/17/05 06:12 AM

My "attention span" has increased, in the sense that I'm willing to give more effort to harder books. I didn't shy away from hard books before, of course, but the Whole Mind System gives me an excuse to imagine that it'll be easier, ultimately, to get something of value out of a book, other than a passage or two (I can always find a passage or two of interest, in any book, and always could--probably anyone can indeed do that much). The Whole Mind System systematically encourages layering of understanding, as you say, and so the broader meaning of even a hard book can take root more easily.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved