Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi all, I am a novice at photoreading. I have problems making the sytem work.

1)I have a "lazy eye" and as such I cannot focus my eyes to a point. This means that I cannot create a "blip" page, nor could I see any of the 3D exercises in the manual. I am worried that I am PhotoReading wrong or not at all.

2)When I try to activate I get totally "bogged" down in the SuperReading state and I take far too long. I worry that I will miss somthing and try to take in all of the text. I am also having a mental block to producing mind maps, I know that this is strange but I don't want to do it for some reason but I know that it is essential. Perhaps I fear that I am doing it wrong or something.

Currently I am working on a joint law and business degree and therefore I spend most of my time reading non-fiction and very wordy procedural materials as well as textbooks. Can you offer any help or guidance?

The problem is entirely that you are too busy receiving offerings to read anything. That's the trouble with gods: so many distractions. So how is the underworld these days?

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Carl, That doesn't help!.

quote:
Originally posted by egyptiangodofthedead:
Hi all, I am a novice at photoreading. I have problems making the sytem work.

1)I have a "lazy eye" and as such I cannot focus my eyes to a point. This means that I cannot create a "blip" page, nor could I see any of the 3D exercises in the manual. I am worried that I am PhotoReading wrong or not at all.

Use the Imaginary X-Technqiue. In time the blip page can appear. You can PhotoRead just as well without the blip it's just a neat way of seeing that you are in photofocus.

quote:
2)When I try to activate I get totally "bogged" down in the SuperReading state and I take far too long. I worry that I will miss somthing and try to take in all of the text. I am also having a mental block to producing mind maps, I know that this is strange but I don't want to do it for some reason but I know that it is essential. Perhaps I fear that I am doing it wrong or something.

Welcome to the same problem everyone has in the beginning. Just keep at it pull out of dipping as soon as you see you're not getting the answer. It's done in layers so you get to go back over the pages if you need to.

quote:
Currently I am working on a joint law and business degree and therefore I spend most of my time reading non-fiction and very wordy procedural materials as well as textbooks. Can you offer any help or guidance?

First learn the system on other non-fiction books that have less of a must get it right theme to it. Why not some books on studying and study techniques.

For law books as for textbooks treat each chapter as a book of its own. Activate until it gels. As already said, learn the system first on other material.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved