Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

i m from india and i wanted to know whether ur organization conducts live seminar in india (bombay) i.e mumbai
please conduct it in mumbai india

Hi sandeshtrivedi; this is photoread4me. I went to the schedule on the learning strategies website looked at the schedule for International classes and Learning Strategies is not conducting any Photoreading classes in India at this time but i have good news for you.

Here is the good news Alex the person in charge of the Photoreading section on the learning strategies website at first did not attend a photoreading seminar. Alex at first learned photoreading with the photoreading book and the www.learningstrategies.com website. Not only did she learn it with just the book but others have as well. And if they can learn it from the book & the website you can as well. I have answered all your posts and i have a suggestion for you.Do a search on activation. You will find plenty of information there to help you. Speaking of help we are here to help you. Do not hesitate to post us again if you need more help.
Photoread4me

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

I don't know of any instructor who has plans to teach in India. I suggest you consider the home study course as the live classes usually cost more.

Alex

How about lessons in Perth :P

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved