Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#46143 11/20/05 06:12 AM
Bronth Offline OP
OP Offline

I started to listening and reading the PR whole mind sistem..

the question is: i've finished 3rd tape, and understod so far, but if anyone can tell me by details how is he doing PR..
when i try to concentrate my head starts to hurt, and my eyes fells diferent..
is that usual, or unusual..

does it really work that much, that i can PR the William Shakespeare (hamlet) and understand everything??
i'm a begginer in PR so i don't know much..

#46144 11/19/05 07:05 PM
Bronth Offline OP
OP Offline

a few more question..
1. how long does it take you to prepare, preview and Photofocus..
2. how long does it take you to learn a PR??
3. is it difficult to learn, and how many books can you read in 1 day..
4. when will a headace stop..

can anyone answer me..

[This message has been edited by Bronth (edited November 20, 2005).]

#46145 11/20/05 12:29 PM

i am a newbie and cannot answer in general, but these questions look so damn strange.

like the one "how many book can i read in one day?"

it depends from the time available for you, from the number of page of the book, from the difficulty of the book.

#46146 11/20/05 01:01 PM
Learning Strategies Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Bronth:
I started to listening and reading the PR whole mind sistem..

the question is: i've finished 3rd tape, and understod so far, but if anyone can tell me by details how is he doing PR..

[quote]

Actually you tell us how you're doing with PhotoReading. It's a rotten idea to compare yourself to other as you are learning. Set your own pace and make sure you do all the exercises given. If you haven't done the star of wonder exercise you missed a very important point about learning.

[quote]when i try to concentrate my head starts to hurt,

What are you concentrating on?

quote:
and my eyes fells diferent..
is that usual, or unusual..

As long as you are not crossing your eyes, remember to blink and using a soft gaze it should not feel too much different. Just your focus is different.

quote:
does it really work that much, that i can PR the William Shakespeare (hamlet) and understand everything??
i'm a begginer in PR so i don't know much..

Learn the system and see.

Alex

#46147 11/20/05 01:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Bronth:
a few more question..
1. how long does it take you to prepare, preview and Photofocus..

The only time I recommend setting a timer is for previewing to make sure you spend no more than 8 minutes on a book. and Activation. So you spend only as long as you intend.

quote:
2. how long does it take you to learn a PR??

It took me as long as it took me and it's going to take you as long as it takes you. Everyone is different don't let others determine for you how long it should take you.

quote:
3. is it difficult to learn, and how many books can you read in 1 day..

How easy or how hard something is everyone determines for themselves. I'm sure many people can read a book in one day with even traditional reading skills. So why set a limit?

4. when will a headace stop..
Drink more water, stay hydrated.

Alex

#46148 11/21/05 06:09 AM
Bronth Offline OP
OP Offline

thanks for your answers..
i finished the tape 4 and there is already an example how to photoread a PR the whole mind system, but i can't get into the blip page, and activate the stuff i read..
could you explain me when Activating manualy how to do speed reading and dipping..
can i do anything between 20 minutes from PR and activating..
when i photoread i don't see a blip page, but the text is unreadable.. can i say Relax to my subconcius, even if i speak croatian, can my subconcious understand what i'm saying..
i think this are the all questions i don't have the answers..
thanks alot.. Filip

EDIT: can the 3D stereograms help me to Photofocus.. if yes how long do i need to practice with stereogrAms..

[This message has been edited by Bronth (edited November 20, 2005).]

#46149 11/21/05 11:24 AM

To answer some of your questions.

Seeing the blip page is not essential to PhotoRead successfully. Try the "imaginary X" method instead (described in the course).

By the way, were you able to see the "cocktail weenie" with your fingers? Play with that first-it will be easier in helping you see the blip page.

The Stereogram provided in the course notes has two dots on top of the image... can you see how they become four when you first diverge your eyes (looking past/through the page) and can you then shift your focus till they become three dots (remember you are seeing the dots, without actually looking at them directly)? If you can do that, that's another way towards getting to see the blip page... Again, it is not essential to see the blip page, or do any of the above. People with vision from only one eye cannot do the above things, but they can still be brilliant photoreaders!

#46150 11/21/05 11:29 AM

You might want to visit http://www.vision3d.com/dots.html as well for finding more about seing the dots (as mentioned in my earlier post).

#46151 11/21/05 01:37 PM

Tape four and you worry too much. Keep going with the course for activation. The blip page comes with practice since you're up to tape four you have by no means PhotoRead enough books to worry about it. Most folks don't have the blip pages steady until they hve done the course and continued to use what they learned.

I suggest you finish the course before you worry whether you got it right nor not.

Alex

#46152 11/22/05 06:28 AM
Bronth Offline OP
OP Offline

thanks everyone, i'll listen to all the tapes, and try to photoread, but one more question..
it's about trriger words.. are the trigger words the first thing i see on the page or what??

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved