Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#46168 11/21/05 04:37 PM
nishant Offline OP
OP Offline

How are you seeing all that stuff? I can't make heads or tails of it. This is getting depressing. =(

[This message has been edited by nishant (edited November 21, 2005).]

#46169 11/21/05 09:14 PM

Don't focus on the picture. Do one thing now:
F O C U S <- focus on this word.

Keep staring at it. While you are staring at the word put a pencil/pen somewhere between the screen and your eyes BUT KEEP LOOKING AT THE WORD FOCUS. Don't look at the pen. So the pen will be out of focus in this case.
Now if you place a stereogram image in the place of a pen (or a book), that object will be out of focus AS LONG AS YOU KEEP YOUR FOCUS ON THE WORD FOCUS. This is how you view those images or use photo focus.

You'll need to focus a little beyond the stereogram image and just stay like that for a little while and suddenly your eyes will see a 3D image. Just keep staring at the wall (or something behind the monitor) through the dolphin image and you'll get it.

#46170 11/23/05 07:26 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

quote:
Originally posted by nishant:
How are you seeing all that stuff? I can't make heads or tails of it. This is getting depressing. =(

[This message has been edited by nishant (edited November 21, 2005).]

nishant,

If you see the blip page don't worry about stereograms. The are for amusement only and good for eye exercises.

If you must play with them hold it against your nose. Holding your focus move it away slowly (and I mean slowly.) You'll blink and change your focus. Start again touch the picture against your nose and see how far you can move it without changing your focus. The image starts swimming avoid changing your focus and continue moving it away slowly (might I emphasise slowly!).

My mum spent a good 20 minutes doing that till she finally saw the picture. Had the cutest black smudge on her nose too. She decided to learn to do it from a newspaper print.

PLAY is the key word and like I already said It is not necessary to be able to see 3D images to succeed with PhotoReading

Alex

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved