Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#46347 12/16/05 10:16 AM
rodario Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi to all, I know that maybe I'm asking something which is obvious for the most of you. I'm new to photoreading, I've bought the book and I'm applying the method (every day I'm even discovering something which I'm doing wrong, however...)on every kind of pubblications. This forum has answered me about a lot of questions I had, I hope to find some other answers with this post.
I've some problems with activation, I've understood that I need a strong purpose, and that I must emphasize it, but I've some problems with superreading. I don't understand how to do it. In the Paul's book I read that it is necessary to "pass" over the pages which are the most interesting for my purpose, but how? Must I pass over the blip page? Or over every singular page? Does my look to be similar to the photo focus look?
I hope to be clear in my questions, really I know very few what I'm speaking about (although having read the book a lot of times )
Thank you for your attention, bye

Learning Strategies Admin

Superreading, check page 58 of the PhotoReading book again, especially the second paragraph.

On what page in the chapter of activation did Paul Scheele write the word "pass"?

The blip page has nothing to do with superreading. The blip page belongs to the PhotoReading step.

Alex

rodario Offline OP
OP Offline

mmmh, when I said "pass" I meant "slide over the page with eyes", with a non focused look. So, nothing to do with the blip page during super reading, only open look, non focused. Is it right?
Thank you, bye

Read the chapter on activation again. Especially the sections relating to Superread and dip and skittering. There is nothing there about defocusing the eyes.

The divergent gaze is in the PhotoReading step only.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved