Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#46363 12/20/05 06:06 AM
yas1891 Offline OP
OP Offline

What if I skip the photoreading step? any experience with that? I am a newbie in photoreading so skipping it didnt make any difference for me.

"What if i skip the photoreading step?" Now why in the world would you want to do that?Why would you want to take away one of the most powerful things about photoreading away & not use it.

Did you read the photoreading book?

If you want to lose one of the most powerful things about photoreading & lose the benefits involved with that that is your choice i don't understand why you would want to do something like that.

When you photoread you are exposing the book to the other than conscious mind which is far more powerful than the conscious mind. Consciously we can attend to 6 to 8 bits of information at a time. The other than conscious mind which is being given the information when we photoread a book outweighs the conscious mind 10 billion to 1. Let me repeat that the other than conscious mind outweighs the conscious mind 10 billion to 1.

So if you want to skip the photoreading step you will not have the book operating on the other than conscious level & you will not receive the benefits that you have when you have the book operating on both the other than conscious level and the conscious level.
Photoread4me

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Activation is a lot harder than it needs to be when you skip the PhotoReading step. You'll need even more activation passes on the book.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved