Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
cuhk003 Offline OP
OP Offline

i live in hong kong. but i have no credit card. how can i buy photoreading course in hong kong? also do it have seminar in hong knog?

Hi, i live in Hong kong too. Are you a student? Then ask you parents for help. If you are not, i am sure that you must have a credit card. After all, i am a hong kong person too.

No, they don't have PR seminars in HK. But i think you can entirely learn this from the book.

Learning Strategies Admin

I've taught a few people from Hong Kong in my PhotoReading class in Australia. So where there is a will there is a way.

If you want to buy the course from Learning Strategies you can arrange to pay with a cheque in US currency.

Two ways to do this. Go to the order page, select the course and shipping option. When it comes to the payment page you print out the form to send with the payment.

Or you can send an email to Orders@Learningstrategies.com and arrange it with them. They won't ship the order until they get payment. If you're taking up a time limited offer this is probably the best way to take advantage of it if you don't have a credit card.

Alex

hi all,

I am from Hong Kong too...my icq is 1564625 and my yahoo msger ID is uiu_jw... I also own a self-study course...

I also wonder PR reader in hong kong can communicate with each other ....that will be a very good idea...plz ...if any one in HK who is PR reader...plz do not hesitate to add mecos...its very embrassing ...although I own the course...but I still not fully utilize the PR skills... I also wanna find some experience PR reader in Hong Kong and ask for some advise...

Dear Alex, I'm a beginner in photoreading.
I bought the self-study course.
I find difficult to understand the entire prosess of this system.
In normal reading understanding comes from imagination and of course and to know the meaning of the words in most of the cases is essential. How can you understand a consept if you don't use your immagination during the reading?

Conscious comprehension comes with activation.

The PhotoReading step does not require conscious comprehension. In fact it's something you have to let go of if you want the system to work.

It is important the first time you do the course you use the manual as and when instructed.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved