Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#46750 02/21/06 10:57 PM
OP Offline

Hiya,

Praise the Lord I passed.

MRCP part 1 is a UK postgrad medical exam. Only about a third of each sitting pass. This was my 4th attempt.

The pass mark was 62.88%. (It tends to vary between 58-62%)
I got 67.53%!!!!!

My previous marks were:
54.5%
54.36%
58.97%

With PR and a bit more medical experience I have managed to add almost 10% to my score. I was expecting to only bare pass if I was going to but this is a proper safe pass!!!

I previously just did lots of multiple choice practice questions but this time I was able to digest the 40 page revision textbook and mindmap the whole thing within 2 months which is what boosted my score so much I think. I don't think it was just the extra 3 months experience.

I am so greatful that I learned PR. I have already started studying for the DRCOG ( UK OBGYN exam for people who want to be GPs). I have so far mindmapped and digested 70 pages of my 300page revision textbook in about 2 weeks. The exam is at the start of April.

I'm SO happy.
Just thought I'd share my good experience to encourage you guys.

You should know that I am not that smart. I had to repeat 3rd year of med school because I was struggling so hard. I feel as if I have hit a revolution!

Have a good day all,
D.xx

I have added

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Way to go!

Alex

Congratulations !!!

That's wonderful! I am really happy to hear the great news.
Photoread4me

Congratulations! It is good for me to see new people succeeding at this, as I am trying to tutor a psychology intern from University of Chicago graduate school, who just does not accept that PR can work! I was just like she was, when I first heard about it, so I have to be patient with her doubts about the system. If you don't mind I would love to show her this posting?
Oh by the way, I had no doubt you would succeed!

raleigh199

WOOT! I am very happy for you, I know when I past my first test using the system I was elated too, then after a while you just get used to using the system! I am always around to answer any questions you might have so good luck!

OP Offline

Hiya,

Thanks guys. I am still very happy. For people who you cannot convince the system works, I think the secret is to abandon the idea that the system is some sort of miracle.

I find that my new way of studying just helps my brain work better. No miracle.

I want to tell the world and of course you can show my post to your friend.

Thanks guys. I'm off to work (again).

All the best,
D.xx

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved