Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#47235 01/10/01 06:28 AM
bktlr91 Offline OP
OP Offline

My sister has had diabetes for about 18 years now. They told my mom that she would be lucky to see 40. She turns 30 this month and has had it very rough the last 5 years. She is now legally blind, has had a serious bone infection, and just started having kindey problems. I want to find anything that will help her. Can Qigong help and what can it do?

Also, I have ADD and I read something about it in the meidcal studies section of the Qigong section. Can you tell me some more about that?
Thanks

#47236 01/10/01 12:12 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

State and Federal law prohibits me from speaking to anyone on an individual basis about any specific medical condition.

(I am not a medical doctor, and I cannot diagnose and nor can I prescribe treatment for any medical condition.)

I can do two things:

1) Refer you to the promotional literature and scientific studies, including the pages on the website. Everything you read is true, to the best of our our knowledge.

2) Tell you that Chunyi Lin says people can have similar results to those people in our promotional material when they practice Spring Forest Qigong from one to two hours a day for up to three months. Some people will see dramatic results the first time practice Spring Forest Qigong from the personal learning course, as did Doug Williams from the promotional material. Others will see subtle results that may turn into major results. ...and so on. A small percentage of the population will see no results. Even so, practice Spring Forest Qigong. Try it for yourself.

(The average person with average health concerns does not have to commit to one to two hours a day of practice to receive results.)

When I say this is the only course that everyone should get, I mean it.

I love PhotoReading, as those who have read my many posts on the PhotoReading forum. I could not imagine life without it. But, if I had to make a choice, I would choose Spring Forest Qigong.

As I reported in the promotional literature, I have seen significant results in myself and in others. I've met with (or at least talked with) everyone whose testimonials we used. There stories are often profound. Even more profound was their volunteering to have us publish their addresseses. Several even told us to publish there telephone numbers, but I respectfully declined.

It surprises people when I tell them that ADHD is a lot like Type 1 Diabetes, but it is. Both have a genetic component and factors other than genetics. In ADHD, we know that low birth weight or early exposure to visual media may increase the risk of diagnosis. Whereas with diabetes, experts think a viral type infection may unlock the genetic tendency to the disorder. Both diabetes and ADHD result from chemistry problems. In diabetes the pancreas slowly quits making insulin, the hormone that controls blood sugar. While in ADHD, the brain’s neurotransmitters (chemical messengers) like dopamine and norepinephrine, are under activated. Use this diabetes forum to discuss more.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved