Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline

could someone please offer advice on how best to reach this Deep delta state?
any info would be apreciated
merci beaucoup

Boylan I found a preset entitled Personal_growth_meditation.bwg it was created by a Wim Kijne to mimic holosync - Awakening Prologue. You will have to register or get a crack for the program to import that preset from www.bwgen.com.

Listen for 1 hour everyday for 4 months. You may encounter some overwhelm as emotional material is churned up but it is temporary and worth in the long run. Good Luck.

Boylan: What I am about to say you need to seriously consider for your own mental stability and safety. There no quick fixes when it comes to dealing with internal issues and suffering. The shortcuts are there, but it comes with a price if you're not ready for Satori. That's what happen to me. I accidently experienced Nirvana, the most coveted attainment in Buddhist traditions. It came so blitzing fast. Unfortunately, with previous karma being unresolved, I tumbled off the mountaintop and into the dark valleys. It was so dark I felt death. But during the good and bad, I was able to transfer my nirvanic experiences to willing recipients through chanting.

I don't know if transference can be possible over the Net without me saying the words to you.. But you can use the chant and see if it helps or not. Here's one I start with everytime I did the valence:

Chaining

Buddha, our Twilight, welcomes us to be a cherished friend.

Through this chaining,
Let our Tears for Peace
Bless us with fearless Strength

So that this Bond be the Pureness
For our Light to protect the Whitest

So that this Unity be the Truest
For our Path against the Blackness

So that this Kinship be Undying
Our Hearts will scream beyond Deth

Our Souls will be together as One
We will join our Brothers and Sisters

I recommend other things but I don't know enough of your issues and personal background.

Brian: Hehe.. Skaktipat is crapshoot. the highmasters can do it, but will not offer it to just anybody in need. I'd be surprised if there were someone willing to and do it successfuly. There are organizations in Jakarta offering Tummo Reiki and shaktipat. I recall the group can be found on YahooGroups under Kundalini Reiki. But I heard from an ex-member that the success rates are dirt poor.

Miss. K is scary scary. If the person is not ready for it, he/she will not be able to control the blistering fire energy. I do recall on an AP forum a member saying a Tibetan lama was begged to do shaktipat and so obliged. Well, the recipient is feeling the *hellish* fires of Shakti he couldn't control.

May the bliss of Inner Fire be with you.. [Starwwars spoof]

[This message has been edited by Phelix (edited April 28, 2002).]

Some people have serious complications with kundalini--I recall the estimate as in the 5% to 10% range. I don't know what to say other than not be one of those 10%. The risk of train crash will not dissuade me from using Amtrak if I want to get somewhere.

*shrugs*

Have you ever read Itzhak Bentov's explanation of the kundalini phenomenon? Hardcore stuff! I read his essay in "Kundalini: Evolution and Enlightenment" book. --wow. He really takes the spiritual out of the spiritual! At least, he identifies the underlying physical mechanisms beautifully.

The theory explains why I can feel my heart beat at the base of my spine and in my skull--this has always struck me as odd. It feels like I have three hearts! More importantly, he explains why I feel this bizzare electrical-pressure sensation tugging back and forth over my scalp. And what it all means! When we meditate, we're trying to align the microvibrations of our heart, aorta, circulatory system, base of spine, and brain ventricles. When all are in sync, as in slow-breath, deep delta meditation, the pulsations vastly increase the electrical polarization between brain hemispheres, resulting in subjective feelings of 'brain chi', left brain/right brain superhighway (unconscious becomes conscious), and energizing of key brain structures via the cerebrospinal fluid.

"The soul swims in the CSF"

Just because we feel a sensation in our foot or pelvis does not mean it originates there. The subjective feeling of the microcosmic orbit is exactly mimicked by the homonculus in the sensory cortex--feet, leg, pelvis, on up (and down) in order. The muscle spasms are a result of an electrically stimulated motor cortex--just as muscles spasm when one applies electric current to the cortex.

I'm not doing it justice in two paragraphs. That book was a collection of 40 different perspectives on differing explanations of 'kundalini'. When I read that one I said out loud, "BINGO! ... THIS is it!!" Even if it is not the whole picture, it finally describes and offers *real* explanations of what I've been feeling.

There's such a shortage of good info out there!

[This message has been edited by Brian649 (edited April 28, 2002).]

Boylanpower,

I read your thread here about being depressed. I have suffered from depression for many years myself, and have done my rounds of therapy and anti-depressant drugs. I have also been a meditator for 20 years, using many different methodologies, including Holosync.

Lately I have discovered the work of Byron Katie. She uses a form of inquiry to question the beliefs one holds that are what one reacts to that makes one depressed. I find her work simple and miraculous, and it may be something you would like to check out. The best way is to hear her work with others on tape, and then when you get the ideas, you can start doing it for yourself.

On her website, there are audio samples, as well as worksheets (thework.org). She says that people may distribute her work for free with no copyright violations, so if you want to hear a copy of her tape, I will make you one and send it to you, if can't afford one for yourself. Just send me your mailing address.

With all the help that's currently available, there is no reason that depression need continue on our planet. When you see the belief you are holding that is making you depressed, and begin to question it, it becomes funny. That which formerly depressed us, now makes us laugh. This is what happens during her process of inquiry, and you have to hear her do it to understand what I am talking about. It is quite amazing. Give it a shot, and let me know how it works out.

Jim

Brian: Hehe.. that number is small for only the ones what know what's happening and understanding it's kundalini. The other high percentage are the people thinking they're possessed by demons.. LOL

Amtrak? If you don't mind suffering indetermine years without proper guidance, then you understand the consequences of being in a train wreck.

I'm not surprise that theory is relevant to you and to any other getting K spikes. Reminds me of synethesia (sic), the awakener sees sounds and hears colors! If you ever read about Karl Pribram's and David Bohm's theory of Holograms, this phenomenon is linked with the vestibular system that interconnects the hearing and the visual cortex. Pribram asserts the hearing and vision are forier analyzers of Holograms. So when Miss.K fires up a spike, the system crossfires from receiving information from a visual or a hearing domain. Sooo... like your head feels like a heart, you could ge betting some funky crossfiring and misplacement of body awareness and sensing.

It appears Miss K is embodied in Enlightenment, when attainment reaches such intimate blitzing-bliss, you know you're getting some uh action from Miss K . kek

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved