Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#47505 05/11/01 04:59 PM
Susan Offline OP
OP Offline

I am having major foot pain right now, and I am going on vacation in a month and I am scared that it won't be gone by then. If I start practicing Spring Forest Qigong now, do you think it will be gone by then? I know everyone is different in how they respond, but some feedback would be great.

#47506 05/15/01 04:34 PM

Think positive. Addressing your foot pain and beginning to work on it is the best thing you can do. Deadline or not. Not doing anything is the only other choice, and that doesn't sound like a good choice to me. To address it agressively, practice daily, four times a day if possible. 11:00 - 1:00 , and 5:00 - 7:00, both am and pm. Try and release any doubts, fears, etc., during meditation and exercise sessions. This aspect is also important. Doubts and/or fears are counterproductive to healing. Positive statements to self, affirming what you are doing to benefit yourself will help. This is the most you can do, and you can be happy with the path you are choosing to take. Regardless of whether you see an M.D. or not, you will benefit from starting the process. The level 1 booklet explains how to use sword fingers for healing. I would do the active exercise and/or meditation to get in the appropriate mind set, then address the specific problem. You can also be active addressing the area concerned during meditation and exercise. My understanding of addressing the foot, also would involve opening up the lower spine and tailbone area. Perhaps someone else could elaborate on this. Awareness of opening these areas can be approached with intuitive methods as you do the exercise/meditations, or again, sword fingers and the sequence described in Level 1 using this technique. Try to relax and get a new perspective on moving forward. -g

#47507 05/15/01 10:03 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Chunyi says that the Seven Steps to New Life exercise is especially good for the feet.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved