Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jean Offline OP
OP Offline

OsteoArthritis, Atrial Fibrilation, Migraine, (loss of)Inner Ear Balance

What is recommended for each of these ailments?

If you are a beginner, I would focus on the beginning. The active exercises and small universe meditation both address general health, and are a place to start working on self healing and transformation. Many specific conditions are addressed in Level II. Level II is an extention of Level I, not a replacement or alternative. Establish a life style change and spend time doing the exercises. Level II will then move on to some specifics. You won't be postponing anything, the healing starts when you start working on the exercises. Diet is also something easy to address at the beginning. Perhaps someone else can elaborate on that for you. I know Master Lin mentions various foods in regards to health, both general and specific.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Yup, just start at the beginning and practice however much you can and as often as you can.

Chunyi says that if someone wants a singificant improvement in their physical condition commit to practice 1-2 hours a day for 2-3 months.

Some people see immediate improvement, but others need more time.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved