Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#47717 09/01/01 11:38 PM
OP Offline

Hello,

Someone who is very close to me, has suffered a bad life throughout all her years of living. And now, to add to it, she just found out that she may be infected with HPV (STD - rarely may lead to cervical cancer).

I'd like to help her out in any way I can, or for her to seek both allopathic and alternative treatment methods.

I was wondering, would SFQ help in this area? I know virii have no cures, but I'm trying to find something that would maybe eliminate it from the system, rather than have it lay dormant. Or, you know - anything that would do some good, for that matter.
And, I recently heard that you would not be publishing Level 1 anymore - so, is it possible to start doing Level 2 without being trained in Level 1?

Also, have any of you ever considered looking, or researching, about: Oxygen Therapy, Parasitic Cleanings, Antioxidents, and Vitamins (C/B12/B6/B3) associated with Antiviral causes?

It seems to me that Oxygen Therapy would actually eradicate all virii in the system.

However, I do not know. I only want to help her - she has so much stress, and I heard HPV reoccurs a lot because of that.

Thank you for hearing me out.

[This message has been edited by AssemblerCT (edited September 01, 2001).]

#47718 09/03/01 02:17 AM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

First - We are continuing to publish Level 1. Where did you hear we were not? Level 2 will be out shortly.

If I were her, I would be practicing Spring Forest Qigong Level 1 for one to two hours a day until she sees a significant improvement in her condition. Chunyi says this usually happens within a few months.

If you want to help by doing healings on her start with Level 1, and practice as much as you can to build your energy. Then, by the end of the month get Level 2 and start working on her.

People do not need to practice Level 1 to do healing, however, the healing is more effective when done by someone with open channels.

#47719 09/03/01 02:09 PM

SFQ would help this friend. I know someone with multiple problems, that I wanted to practice SFQ. Unfortunately my view of what this person should pursue, and their view, was different. They weren't necessarily closed to the idea, but were preoccupied with the illness and seeing doctors. I found it effective to visit them and do the exercises with them. It was a way to get the person to try the exercises. They liked my presence, as we were close. I could tell this person relaxed, and it was a way to spend time together. Doing healing afterwards was very effective. I don't know your situation, but take in account your friends viewpoint, and try to work with that. If she is open and interested, great, get her started. If you practice too, and do some healing work on your friend, it's a win - win situation. Don't do too many alternative approaches all at once. Give them their own time and space as you pursue treatment, so you can measure the results.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved