Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Susan Offline OP
OP Offline

I noticed that someone posted Master Lyn's phone number on the forum. I was tempted to use it to ask him some specific questions, but I didn't feel comfortable doing so. Does anyone have his address or email address so that I can send him my question to him personally in writing?? Thanks

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Susan,

Chunyi Lin prefers that when you have questions you ask them here or call us up. If we do not know the answer, we will try to find it for you.

Please call him only when you want a healing session, whether by phone or in person.

He seldom responds to email or to mail. Just last week he gave Pete a letter from someone and asked us to respond.

There simply too many demands on his time for him to respond to everyone. We hope you understand.

Much love, Shawn

Hel Offline

How does a healing session by phone work? What does it cost?
With love, Hel

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Hel,

When you call to set up an appointment, his wife will fill in all the details.

Much love, Shawn

Susan Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Shawn for your help. My main concern is weight control. I am an actress and I have to look my best. I want to know if Spring Forest Qigong helps with skin problems such as wrinkles, larges pores,etc. The body concerns that I have are: cellulite (this I REALLY WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IF SFQ HELPS WITH!), weight loss, vericous veins, spider veins, wrinkles of the face, gray hair. I need to get into shape as soon as possible and I wanted to know what Master Lyn says about these things specifically. Also, what have others experienced concerning these areas? I would imagine that Spring Forest Qigong would help with all of these things, but to what degree? Does it reverse these conditions completely and permeantley? And how quickly? I know that I need to workout as well, and I am willing to do the work, but right now I am injured and need to heal first. ( I know, another reason to start my SFQ!!) I plan on calling master Lyn for a healing for my bruised ribs. Thanking you in advance.

Susan,

Even the BEST Qigong master's cannot change the laws of life. We are born, we explore, we learn, we grow and in the end we try to leave this Earth a better place than what we found it.

I'm not into show biz, I can understand how look's can play an important role in your career (initially) ... show biz can be cruel and challenging.

I've seen many actors/actress's in my lifetime (Big screen). Not all were considered to be great of good looking. What they had was talent to make one believe in the role they played. That to me is success!

True beauty begins from within and blossoms externally. Your thoughts about yourself can and do make a difference. You could try all that plastic surgery stuff ... but for what? To buy some time. Accept yourself for what you are.

This brings me a point regarding change. Life is about change. Could you image life if we ate the same thing day in day out? Pretty boring. Life changes to remind us that we should change and accept the passage of time we travel.

I think the best advice is the one you mentioned. To get physically fit when your body is able to. Will this completely get rid of cellulite, wrinkles, pores and such. Probably not. What it WILL do is make you feel better about yourself!

When you feel better about yourself, you'd be amazed how this can affect your life and yes, your career!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Susan,

As for weight loss, doing the exercises with more of a bend at the knees will assist this. The sword fingers exercise in level two has also been helping some people I know. Yes, Master Lin made a limited run video of specific Qigong exercises for weight loss, and is now looking at the results people are having.

In regards to vericous veins and skin issues, Qigong can help. Feel free to email me if you’re interested in hunting down a copy of the weight loss tape or other information regarding wrinkle work.

Much love, Shawn

Susan Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks shawn and michael for your reply. shawn you said to email you but i didn't know where to email you. yes, i would be very interested in getting a hold of that video tape master lyn made for weight loss. let me know what I should do to get it. Yes, I would be interested in the information you have about wrinkles and vericous veins and such. Does Master Lyn talk about getting rid of cellulite at all? Do you know anything about this specifically?? I really need to get rid of it. Thanks so much.

Susan

Hel Offline

Shawn, I would also be interested in those topics that Susan is asking about. There are probably others too. Can't you post yours answers on the board?

Love, Hel

Susan Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks again for all of your help Shawn. I await your reply to my last comment with much anticipation!!

Susan

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved