Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Pink is white and red mixed together. White is good for the lungs, the lungs connect to the skin. Breathing in and out energizes the lungs.
Red is the heart, happiness,love, smiling...
Five element theorey underlying both methods.

"Truth is one....paths are many" Swami Satchinanda.

Susan Offline OP
OP Offline

thanks Gallen for your response. How many times do I do the actual washing of the face?

I was intending for you to go with your own feeling regarding this. The first aspect of the washing somewhat imitating you as you would actually wash your face, only with more energetic awareness in your touch, no pattern or numbers. Just relax and do it for a minute or so, don't count, completely relax, no thinking.. A facial massage by your definition, the underlying message > " completely smooth, completely youthful, etc." Then, finish with six more defined movements from harvesting qi. This isn't written in stone. Just suggestions, on my part, trying to cover all aspects with a SFQ perspective...

I've been doing it the way gallen has described & it's so much better than how i previously did it. It feels much more stimulating and connected to the universal energy.

Susan Offline OP
OP Offline

Mayflower, I am trying to do the inhaling pink exercise, but I am having a hard time visualing the color pink staying on my face. I have no problem inhaling the color pink, but then I don't know how to keep the color pink on my face. Do you mean on the skin, above it? Does it get painted on the face? I have a hard time getting from the inhaling part to the part where the color pink is on the face. I mean, step by step, after you inhale, how does the color get on the face?? It seems to work better for me if I can have a step by step process to I can visualize it better. Thanks for your help.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved