Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#48320 07/09/02 10:24 PM
OP Offline

Gallen, i always make it a point to read your comments and appreciate your insights. Thanks for helping us all.

Even though i don't practice QiGong at this time, i still do some of the practices in Level 1.

I noticed something about a month or so ago. I hesitated to post anything immediately because i wanted to see how it developed. After reading Amanda's post, i decided that i've done it enough times to post.

I go to level 3 times or more a day, plus i do the hr. to 1.5 hrs. of holosync a night. Interspersed in this is some of SF Qigong. One day when i was at level, i noticed a pain in my knee. I would say i was in deep alpha or light theta. Without opening my eyes, i just let my awareness float to that area and allowed my knee to feel the pain clearly. Then i just did that grabbing motion w/ my hand that Chunyi Lin did on the video. No sword fingers. I just quickly grabbed it & flung it out.

Truthfully, no exaggeration, the pain left immediately. Now, i must say, that i did not think to do this. I was working on other things & noticed the pain & sorta watched myself just reach over & grab the pain.

When i came out, i was very curious as to why and what instigated me to do that action. Since then, i've done it on myself numerous times and it's always been successful. But, i've always been in deep alpha or theta when i've done it.

And, there's one other thing that's curious. During holosync one night i had a very sad feeling arise in my body. I let myself feel it clearly and then i snatched it out just like i did the pain. It left just like the pain did. Immediately.

blessings and love to you, Amanda

#48321 07/11/02 03:31 PM

Hi Margaret,
This post brought specific memories/energy events to mind. I have had experiences too, where I observed myself doing things automatically, with no concious effort involved. Usually these things happened inbetween a sleep state and wakeful state. Probably associated with a period of time where I was working on specific material, or with a powerful teacher. Always meaningful, and still remembered. One instance involved a shape and color in the form of a chord that was coming to attach to me, inappropriately. I instantaneously saw this image, understood what it was, neutralized it, and sent it away. I "knew" what to do. Everything was simultaneous and understood. Other times, I have viewed myself going places to get energy. Everything seemed automatic. No thought involved, other than a perspective of observing myself do it. "my" perspective on this, defines these things as higher self going about it's work. Sometimes working with other beings too. These insights or events have always happened connected to "doing the work". Studying and practicing energywork, meditating, shifting awareness as you learn and experience things, opening of the third eye, more glimpses of other aspects of self and what's out there due to opening up as a result of study and practice. I wonder about the bridging of these experiences to a waking state. Doing what was observed. For instance, you, applying your experience to healing someone else. I think that would take more work or developement to realize. For myself, I have always chosen more traditonal paths of learning, trusting the experience of elders. The activities you are pursuing, are opening up this other dimensional viewing of self. Sometimes we are fully intact with our higher self, sometimes we are separate and experience a relationship with self, sometimes other entities facilitate who we are, or what we are doing. Again, for me, there is a good purpose in closing the gap, and being more of a concious participant in who we really are, and what we have the power to do for ourselves and others.

#48322 07/23/02 07:48 PM

Margaret, I was sorry you did't list an e-mail address. I was thinking about trying the Holosync program. I would appreciate any comments you have about the program. I'd be happy to hear from any one else.
Thanks, Peter F gacki@supernet.com

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved