Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
crh Offline OP
OP Offline

I just found out yesterday that my 4 year old labrador has hip displacia in both hips and one may already be painful for her. It's hard to tell because most dogs are so stoic. I know mine is not a complainer. I am wondering if anyone has had any success in using the SFQD level 2 on healing their dogs. If you could be specific in telling me what the problem was and how you could tell it was healed. I am short on money right now am trying to decide wether it would be worth it to buy the 2nd level to help my dog and prevent further deterioration. Learning Strategies said there isn't any scientific studies done on animal's chi and they don't know if it works the same as ours.

Thanks alot, this is important to me.
CRH

You can do the same healing on your dog as you would a friend, using swordfingers and the techniques you practice in level one.

Good luck.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

My black lab, Josie, was hit by a car last summer and was dragged thirty feet. I used Qigong on her a lot, and she had a great recovery.

She also gets ear infections. I'm always cleaning the ears and doing Sword Fingers on them. One day I'm doing Qigong on a friend, and Josie came and nudge me. I ignored her, and she nudged me again. I looked down and she looked at me, stretched her neck, and turned her head. She wanted Sword Fingers!

crh Offline OP
OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by Pete Bissonette:
My black lab, Josie, was hit by a car last summer and was dragged thirty feet. I used Qigong on her a lot, and she had a great recovery.

She also gets ear infections. I'm always cleaning the ears and doing Sword Fingers on them. One day I'm doing Qigong on a friend, and Josie came and nudge me. I ignored her, and she nudged me again. I looked down and she looked at me, stretched her neck, and turned her head. She wanted Sword Fingers!

Thanks for the response. My lab, Scout, is just now starting to lay still for Qigong. So, I am thinking maybe she did feel something at first that made her always want to get up. I've been doing it every day on her and will have her x-rayed again in about 6 months to see if it looks different, better or worse.
I liked your story. Thanks.

Wow!! that is something great.

I have a question though... in my materials it describes the sword fingers and then then says 'open your fingers' what does that mean? Do I hold the fingers in the method described or do I spread the two fingers apart? What is that?

I have a yorkie that started coughing one day and woundn't stop. I used swordfinger on him and he immediately stopped the coughing. Coincidence? I have no idea but it worked.

I have worked my my dog as well with alot of success. She suffered from ear infections and arthritis.

I used level two healing technics. At first I didn't think it worked but I could see that her energy level was greatly improved so left it at that and worked on her a few more days off and on.

Within about a week I noticed she was walking straight and she could actually hear me talk to her. She was either ignoring me earlier or wasn't to sure what to think of all this stuff.

I hadn't thought of doing this until reading somthing Pete had written over a year ago on working with his dog.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear Zex_Suik,

Master Lin demonstrates it well on the video/DVD.

I have a lot of friends who's pet's are their #1 clients!

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved