Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Gallen & Sandy,
You both have been to a few workshops by M. Chunyi Lin.

Can you describe what kind of energy you experience there?

I would like to be more specific, but i'm just thinking in general terms.

Thanks

Hi Margaret,
I don't really know how to answer this, other than the fact that I have had very positive experiences, and usually at least one, deeper, meaningful moment that happened because I was there. Something personal to put in my pocket, to take out later and look at, or something to remember and revisit outside of the abc's of the course. Also, the spiritual and healing energy at these clinics, can get so thick you can cut it with a knife..

OP Offline

Ok, gallen, that's exactly what i was thinking. I'll get a schedule and that'll be my next trip. I'm feeling very keen to be in his presence. And, i know that my desire to go is not coming from my mind; it's coming from that source that's gently and slowly pulling me along. My mind will say, don't be in any rush to go. Then, suddenly, something starts churning in my heart and it's saying things like get his schedule.

Thanks for all your wonderful posts and help. I'll let you know when i'm heading out there. It'll be sooner than later.

OP Offline

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited August 23, 2002).]

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved