Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#4304 04/19/02 10:24 PM
OP Offline

Does somebody have the same experience?

I Have used Paraliminals, Photoreading and other products from here for more than 5 years now...

I have noticed that I have become very sensitive to many things. Like using my intuition, at photoreading etc. I Can almost now feel where the information are in the books after i have photoread them.

And there is more.

I also got sensitive to films (drama, happy things - they actually make me cry or laugh!!! This is not normal!!!), I can easily get in the mood because i soak up so much at a time..

But the problem is: When I'm together with other people I quite easily get irritated by them, and just being together with some people can make me feel frustrated!! When I'm in the same room. Without talking to them! Not always, but sometimes.. Depending on the atmosphere there is there.

Is this not over the edge??? I think it's really great that I got so good at reading, thinking, problem solving, because I can feel so much, use my inituition etc. Make my life so much better. But how can I stop the negative sideeffects I feel when I'm together with People?? It's like when some one is in bad mood, I can almost feel it without they have said what's wrong! I Tried this here a couple of times: Then asked these people what's wrong. And there were actually something wrong! This is good. But it's not good if I'm in the cinema, and somebody sitting close to me is negative, then I have to change these feelings inside me (like using NLP),(change them) during the whole movie..

Or if I work and I'm in the same room with some one who is negative.. Then I have to deal with these feelings the whole day!! One single NLP-technique is not good here. Or a single paraliminal. Bacause the mood people are in are not always the same.

So how can I "shut off" the input in me of negative feelings from negative people? (Who put out negative energies...)

Any suggestions?

#4305 04/19/02 10:34 PM
OP Offline

And by the way... It's not like I'm depressed or something like that. Because it's gone the minute I leave the people who are negative (without saying it).

#4306 04/19/02 10:56 PM

I know exactly what you mean, that is the only reason I dont like school anymore. I dont use Paraliminals but I am increadibly sensative. I get bad vibes by all but about 2 people at school

#4307 04/19/02 11:15 PM
DJ Offline

I understand what you are saying 'cause I have always been able to feel other people's emotional energies since I was born. I got depressed when I got older because I think I was blocked up with too much energy that wasn't even mine. Had to learn how to release unwished for emotional energy states and sensations and be able to maintain a high energy impartial or very positive energy state which keeps other energies from sneaking in. I can't stay in a wide open feeling state out in the world 'cause I get over flooded with unhealthy vibes. Have to save that for my private meditational work.
Deborah

#4308 04/19/02 11:20 PM
OP Offline

YOU TOO!!!!! I changed the way my education at the University was going on, bacause I got bad bad vipes from most of my "study-group". So I now study all alone.. It's 10 times more fun!! This is wrong I think!!

To Paul R. Scheele or Pete:
I think it's really great, The Photoreading Whole Mind System. It really works for me..

But there is one problem: After I've got so "open" to information (and energies) by using it, what use is Photoreading when I can't be around people to study????? I can only take the kind of education, where you have to study alone.

Will you make a course that really take care of this open channel, witch unfortunately also absorb negative energies from people? To make this energies useful to us photoreaders and paraliminal users? To people who are sensitive?

And I'm not the only one, who have this problem..I think.. Maybe after a few days some others beside Mastermind will respond to this here... Hope so.

#4309 04/19/02 11:21 PM
DJ Offline

Hi again,
I've also been training myself not to get drawn into interactions with people who are in an unconscious negative state 'cause they will just project it outward. I can interact with people who own their state and are aware of it happening and are making efforts to get out of it. That feels totally different. They take responsibility for not allowing the energy to project onto someone else especially a sensitve like yourself. As well I notice who is in a positive and creative high energy state. Then it's ok to open up and these folks are well worth hanging out with. But be careful. People have their good and bad days. Don't assume they are always one way or another all the time. Gravitate towards those manifesting an inner light. And if you can't find anybody like that sometimes then just focus attention back on your own inner world and inner work and continue working with yourself. Sometimes that's just the way it is for me - only have myself to work with. Although in my case I have 2 young children and they are very clear emotionally. So it is very purifying and uplifting for me to interact with them. Good luck.
Deborah

#4310 04/19/02 11:24 PM
OP Offline

And not only Mastermind but DJ also...

#4311 04/19/02 11:42 PM
OP Offline

Hi DJ!

I know what you mean.. I just have not found many who can controll their state.

I can. I'm good at NLP, and be the way I love the tapeset of Paul McKenna: "Success for Life".. It's really great, where you learn to control and create states.. Like total confidence, joy, love, any state you like, even so effective, that you can attract these energies, that you put out into the world, to you. And you also learn that on an unconscious level, by hypnotic trances. A little like the paraliminals, but still not the same. It's more like a hypnotic induction, but you learn to feel really great, when you want to.

Still there is this problem of being so sensitive to negative energies.. How can you use these negative energies from other people, in the way, we want it, the minute, we are around others? So we can feel good almost all the time?

A new course whould be great Paul?

Kim

Maybe some kind of social course good be a good idea..

#4312 04/20/02 12:01 AM

Iv never used NLP before, but I can control my state rather well (I feel). But not how I feel other people, photoreading is not what opened this channel tho. Iv always had it.

#4313 04/20/02 05:10 AM

I don't know if this might sound far-fetched or like New-Age hippie BS to you, but maybe try buying some books on psychic development or protection; they usually talk about how you can protect yourself from picking up people's negative energy ...

hope this helps,
stefan

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved