Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#48852 08/18/03 10:09 PM
Rosebud Offline OP
OP Offline

I understand that there are workshops (Level III and IV) conducted by Master Lin regarding distance healing - but I am in California and can't get away. My father has Alzheimers disease and I would like to help him as much as possible. He cannot meditate on his own and he is no longer living with me. I see him but not every day, and I can't always get him alone and away from other people to practice Level II. I would like to help him from a distance. There is very little information on healing from a dsitance that I can find anywhere.
I had a very serious condition last year, and Spring Qigong Qigong helped me. (Although I am not completely healed as of yet.) I used Spring Forest for four months last year starting at the end of November and felt as if I was getting worse. So I stopped for awhile. I was in so much pain that I started again in April of this year (2004) - and this time it worked. I am still uncomfortable, but not in extreme pain.
I can't explain what it is like to be in terrible pain, nor can I explain what it is like to watch someone you love deteriorate from a disease - but for some reason I have been put in this position and it is incredibly difficult. So I need as much input on distance healing as I can get.

#48853 08/19/03 12:33 AM

Hi Rosebud,
My heart goes out to you.
My mother passed away earlier this year due to complications from Alzheimers. Start looking/defining it as a blockage going forward. Montitor your thoughts, don't manifest negatively.
You can learn alot from this experience. Think of it as powerful, not terrible in any way.
There are several things you can do, as you are not limited in the spiritual/creative sense.
I checked my notes from SFQ clinics.. I will throw some things out.
I see "heart" and "liver" mentioned in conjunction with Alzeimhers, as places to focus.
Master Lin talked about tapping the fingers on a table top. Maybe you can pretend play the piano when you see him, for a simple activity..The effects go to the heart and brain.
-Every time you exercise, bring your father into your exercises/meditations. See him working along with you.
- In meditation, visualize a level II healing session with him.
- Ask for help from your higher guidance, always, to help you with this. Before , during, after, inbetween,,,,,as much as you can hold awareness to focusing on this. Get your rest...take a break, here and there..
Be intense, but don't lose your own sense of wellbeing.
-Again, from Master Lin: meditation again..
Visualize: My body is their body. The body's merge. Subconciously scan yourself for blockages, "quickly". Feel sensations. One time only as not to doubt readings. Clear the blockages. At the end make the statement, " My body is my body." Their(say the person's name) body is their body (say your dad's name again). Ask them to " Please go back." when done.
- working long distance is the same as anything else, only you rely on visualization. Don't doubt the power to be just as effective.
- Your father has made choices that has led to this point. Always be aware of honoring his path and space. I always ask the higher spirits/master to help me do things in a 'healing way'. With that thought, you can create a dynamic that makes whatever you do , best for him, and his path.

If you email me personally with his name, where he is, etc...So I can get a stronger picture.., I will send him (and you), energy from the Level 4 clinic this weekend. I will be very focused, and their will be several meditations.
Thank you for bringing this forward to give me some extra purpose this weekend.
love,
gallen

#48854 08/22/03 05:05 AM

You might also find it helpful to download the free memory ebook from http://www.memorybook.co.uk/

#48855 08/22/03 03:04 PM
Rosebud Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you about the Memory Book - it is too late for my dad but it has useful information for me or anyone else for that matter. I have printed it out. Anyone who has had experience with long distance healing - I would like to hear from you. And thanks to Gallen for all your input!

#48856 09/04/03 08:12 PM
Rosebud Offline OP
OP Offline

Galen, I have been trying to e-mail you to thank you for sending energy to my father (has Alzheimers) - but my messages keep coming back - so I am posting this message through the forum. I will trying to e-mail you from my Yahoo site again later. Rosebud

#48857 09/04/03 09:18 PM

My email is down, for , perhaps a few days...

#48858 09/04/03 10:13 PM
Rosebud Offline OP
OP Offline

Okay, got message about the e-mail...this is what I wanted to tell you...tried to send this privately but since that did not work, here it is for the world to see....
Dear Gallen,
Thank you so much for your message - I can't tell you how much I appreciate your great kindness. I know about the weeping because I have experienced it many times since I started Spring Forest Qigong. I was in extreme pain last year when I started the healing meditation process and when I initially started using Qigong I often felt a great connection with other people who I knew were in great pain - so tremendous and powerful a sensation that I would weep. I must tell you that I never pictured my dad smiling and showing his teeth at the same time, but yesterday when I visited him he smiled and actually showed his teeth. He has bad spells and then he has good periods. Yesterday when my dad smiled and showed his teeth, I thought of you and your e-mail. He was having a good day. When I meditate now, I picture the energy of the universe as unstoppable and coming into our bodies (mine and my dads) at so powerful a rate that nothing can stand in its way. I have been to the sea many times and I know the sensation of a very powerful wave. A powerful wave can scoop you up and take you with it. This is how I picture the positive energy of the universe. Also, a wave is another manifestation of energy. Picture the power of the universe compared to just one wave. Nothing can stop it. I also pray now. Prayer seems to be incredibly powerful. When I feel uncomfortable or in any degree of pain, I pray and it dispels a lot of the uncomfortable physical sensations I experience. God bless you for your sincere kindness and generosity. I am going to include you in my meditation tonight and send you great blessings.. I don't know what is going to happen to my father. I am still physically not where I wish to be, but I have learned to be patient. My father is in the third stage of Alzheimers. It's not easy to tell whether the disease is advancing or retreating. I will keep you posted. At the very least, I hope Qigong will provide him wiht peace and mercy. Thank you so much for what you have done. It has helped me to know that someone has joined me in this.
Rosebud

#48859 09/05/03 11:31 AM

Thank you Rosebud..
love,
gallen

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved