Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline

Lately, while practicing Level 2 SFQ I've been getting THE WORST itches. I remember Master Lin having the same experiences in his book, and that he wasn't supposed to scratch it. Well now I share his pain. Today, the concentration of the itchiness was so strong I almost started crying. With every breath I took the feeling just got stronger and stronger. Has anyone else here experienced something similar to this? And if so, how did you deal with it?

I am only a level 1 SFQ practioner, and only the active exercise at that. Yes, I do get the itches, and what I do is scratch them when it just gets too itchy. Sorry to all you avid SFQ practitioners, but I guess as long as you are neutral in thinking about scratching, or you assert that you will still feel the energy flowing, I don't think it is a big problem, and I still get the SFQ benefits. Either way, I attempt to tolerate the itchies the next session.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Nacho,

I just getting to some of these after the retreat...

When itching, aches or pain show up as channels are being opened, call upon your master's energy to assist you with the work your currently doing. Since your doing Master Lin's work, he'd be a good one to call on.

The feeling on the other side of the discomfort has for me, been a huge shift in energy, awareness and being.

A friend would get pain in his lower back while doing the full lotus and finally decided to open up to the energy in the pain and be with it until it released...it took four hours, but did release.

Much Love, Shawn

Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline

Yeah, that's pretty much what I guessed Shawn. BTW, was that Jim's story you were referring to?

Hi

Something must be working, I did two sessions of the euphoria SFQ meditation yesterday and today, and I'm itching like crazy. Strangely encouraging.

Regards
Grant

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Nacho,

Yep, that's Jim's story.

Much Love, Shawn

To those who have experienced it. Do you still feel it? How long did it last? When and perhaps why did it stop?

Shawn, I've come back to this one because while I was meditating at noon I was visited my a few insects. My eyes were closed and I was outside, but I'm sure they were insects. However, unlike the visitation by flies at the retreat I didn't like the visit. At the retreat I expressed gratitude for the experience of such a delicate touch.

I'll even confess to reaching up to remove them this afternoon, of course I got nothing and they were back.

Anyways this thread came to mind again. I know I'm involve in the Small Universe meditation, but if I experience such a distraction I would think that I should go into the feeling the feeling meditation and embrace the gift. Your expression about a huge shift in energy has be wondering if maybe I'm correct. However, you've also used the turn the otherside. Which conjures images of endurance and passage.

-------
Aside:

I only get a SFQ active exercise once a day (30 min). A meditation non-Qigong once a day (~30 min). I've scheduled 2 noon Qigong meditations during the week, and I'll see what happens on the weekend.

I do Qigong, while walking. I really love doing the Qigong while biking. I can really feel the excess energy pulse out on the cool morning rides. I do Qigong sleeping most nigths, and send love out almost as often as I can.

So ends the confessions of a Qigongaholic.

Sending love,
Iam2

Ha!!! That was supposed to be a quicky post.

Sending love,
Iam2

I just started practicing SFQ, in fact this is only my second day. I find that when I am doing the sitting meditation I get very itchy and it feels like little pin pricks. I try not to scratch, but some spots get so bad that I have to. Tonight the itchies have stayed with me even after I finished meditating. Hopefully by the morning they will be gone. I guess this is good though as it means that something is happening. I find the sitting meditation really wonderful. I have trouble visualising the energy, but I can feel it moving from place to place in my body. I will just keep at it and good things will happen I am sure.

I began SFQ this week and folks, I am itching. I read through this thread and someone asked if the itching ever goes away and no one answered. So I am asking, this does go away doesn't it?

Since starting SFQ, I have so much energy I feel in overdrive. I was a fairly energetic person before but now I am finding it harder to relax. I do Holosync and it gives me energy so now I am wondering if I am overdosing on opening meridians. One night I dreamed I was in a car and the driver was going too fast and getting out of control. Can anyone offer any advice? Any Holosyncers out there that do SFQ too? I work out for an hour 3 days a week but I may have to increase that in order to get rid of some energy. Help! Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved