Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

.. if you practice Astral Projection!

I believe that I had one such experience. This was at a time when I was seriously messing with my body's electrical system and anything was possible. One night, I went to sleep with Deep Relaxation paraliminal (the 35 min one). When he says something like, "whatever your intention for this session, it will happen." ... Well, "I want to have an out of body experience..." Tape ended. Nothing (but deep meditaiton). Turned off tape, ripped off headphones, turned over and went to sleep. Hours later I was having one of the strangest experiences. If it was a dream, it was unlike any other I'd ever had. I was in my brother's town, outside of his house. The sun was just starting to rise (5 hour time difference). I paused for a while to admire it. No one was awake yet. I didn't have any legs so I was just floating around. At VERY high speeds. I felt/saw/moved like a grainy video camera on wheels. I started floating around the town and I found that I could go very fast. My vision seemed different too. Kind of ..crystaline or ..more particulate than smooth.

That's it. Just one potential experience.

My personal opinion of astral projection is that it is a waste of time--unless wanting to check out the lady's locker room. I try not to pursue frivilous things. Fun, interesting, but ... diversionary. There are more spiritually pragmatic ways to spend ones time. --just my opinion.

Hey, Brian, what happened to that website of yours?

what happened to that website of yours?

Down, I'm afraid.

Even though it was all 'best of the best' stuff... they were all products/techniques other people had discovered and were making money off of. I'm still looking for/refining my killer technique and business skills.

That and I guess it's a 'Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs' thing. One must attend to ones survival needs before one can reach the penultimate level of "Generativity and Altruism".

Money is power on many levels. If a man without many wants to do some good, he can volunteer hit time here or abroad. He volunteers his physical bodily work--that's what he has to offer. However, if he commands vast sums of cash... how greater the difference!

I've actually been Astral Projecting quite frequently lately. I used to view such mystical experiences as "frivolous," "non-results-producing" activities. I’ve been re-evaluating my tune lately as the experiences have been happening with greater frequency, unbidden.

As a result all of the bizzaro work I have been doing on myself over the years, the center of my open-eye visual field now contains a little “violet dot.” It’s there all the time, when I make meals, hang out, watch tv, etc. I don’t even really notice it anymore, except in the quiet moments.

I remember first reading about the mysterious "third eye" in Anna Wise’s brainwave book. "Cross your eyes, " she wrote. "Look at the center of your forehead for an instant theta brainwave boost."

But you know, there are several micro-chakras in the brow-region. You can get subtly different results by crossing your eyes with different degrees of intensity and at different angles.

I didn’t ask for this or actively pursue this, and I don’t employ any particular technique: Within the past month or so, when I lay down for sleep, my closed-eye visual field will suddenly fill with a sort of violet mist or gas—(I’m seeing my aura?) I did not know what to make of this at first, and usually would just roll over and go to sleep.

But one night, I decided to make a meditation of it. When the violet mist began to swirl over my visual field, I did the subtle forehead focus and found myself going through a tunnel of sorts. I feel my awareness going through this violet tunnel, just sliding through, lubricated, my consciousness, moving, sliding out of my head. And then the tunnel ends at a bright multi-colored twirling flower of sorts—the brow chakra itself. “Wow,” you know? Something I’ve read and taken on faith for so many years, staring me in the face. It’s one thing to see the brow chakra … it’s another thing entirely to MOVE THROUGH IT. Christ almighty.

So, I shoot my awareness out through my brow chakra, outside myself, once or twice a week now, whenever the violet mists come (ooo, how mysterious), into a most bizarre unearthly dimension. Sometimes I’ll see a spirit or two materialize, seemingly wondering why the hell I am there. I only had audio once, the first time, from a cat-like spirit who helped me out by giving me the missing key to one of my instant enlightenment techniques, something I’d been working on for YEARS. I wish the cat had an address so I could send him a check. It’s uncanny, I know. As far as I know, I’m still sane, intelligent, competent, etc. To describe this realm … I will grant that it is quite psychedelic in appearance, only this is all without chemical aid of any kind. Is this astral projection? I just don’t know.

Hooray for me. :rollseyes:

I am not quite sure what to make of this new “talent”. It doesn’t make me money or make me a better person (as far as I can tell) and very few people know or care about the phenomenon. But when I do find someone who’s experienced the same thing ... I can tell you, it becomes the most interesting topic in the world.

Some of you have asked why I stopped posting here. It’s because I’m into things like this now. They are just too far gone from the everyday experience of life to share on public discussion forums. But I’d thought I’d share this one in case anyone has a clue as to what is happening.

How little we know.

Whatever floats your boat, right? If ya got it, make good use of it! The ancient persians had a working steam engine, they thought it was nothing but a curiosity: they used it to open the palace gates. They had no idea it could be used to power a vehicle! Maybe this technique of yours could have some very important fucntion, you just haven't discovered it yet. Good luck in your endeavors!

OP Offline

EXCELLENT (trying my best "mr burns"-voice)

It's great to see that you're still visiting, even though you may not be posting as much as you used to ...

Isn't it amazing how things just change?

Stefan

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved