Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rick Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello Shawn,

I am greatly interested in scheduling a phone healing for my mother with Master Lin. HOw does one setup a phone healing session w/ Master Lin? What's involved? Also, does it matter if she speaks very limited English (her primary language is Spanish)?

Thx in advance for your time and input.

Be well,

Rick

Hi Rick:

I met a lady from Georgia at one of the classes who had serious health problems and Master Lin healed her over the phone. I'm sure that if you are both together on a speaker phone that would probably be best.

Don't be afraid to try the healing techniques yourself. What a wonderful opportunity to practice and improve while doing something important for someone you care about and love. You can do it!

Agent B

[This message has been edited by Shawn_Grim (edited September 17, 2003).]

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Rick,

You can call Learning Strategies for the number to set up a phone healing with Master Lin.

When you call to set up your Mom's phone healing date/time, ask how the session will run. It does not matter how her English is, he'll work with the blockages as they show up, whether she's understandable or not.

Much Love, Shawn

[This message has been edited by Shawn_Grim (edited September 17, 2003).]

Rick Offline OP
OP Offline

Agent B/Shawn,

Thx immensely for your encouraging words and helpful responses. I am heeding both your advices; learning to do it on my own and contacting the good folks at LS. I am psyched, I am quite sure that this will make a special & uniquely-unique gift for my mom's upcoming birthday.

THX AGAIN!

Reciprocating LOVE,

Rick

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved