Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Ann7822 Offline OP
OP Offline

When I placed a recent order I was told that LS is out of this book, but that there is talk that it may be re-published soon.

I imagine someone here will let us know when this becomes availabe again?

Thanks! I really would like to read this.

Pleasant Journey ~
Ann

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hello Ann7822,

Although the special edition Born a Healer copies for last year's special event are sold out, 1st edition public release (hard copy and paper back, I believe), may be available by time the special event happens this November.

That all depends on whether the finished copy gets the ok from Chunyi.

So you will be able to purchase a copy of the book at sometime. How soon is up to the universe and Chunyi.

Much Love, Shawn

Born A Healer may be available soon. September 6th I attended a Level I workshop taught by Chunyi Lin. He stated during the class that the book would be available through his web sites [www.bornahealer.com and www.springforestqigong.com] in about two weeks. Two weeks from the 6th would be this Saturday the 20th. Lin also said his sites were undergoing revisions and they would be up in about two weeks also. As of yesterday, the sites were still not open. The book is worth the hunt.

Love to all, Jerry

The site was open this morning but there was a required password access to place an order.
http://www.bornahealer.com/

Is this some kind of over sight or error?

I believe the passwork access is part of the site testing provisions. I get the same thing on both sites.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha All,

The site is finishing up with it's beta testing stage and is only available to those asked to work with it. It's designed pretty well and will keep improving with funtionality as time moves on.

As Jerry said, give it a check in about 2 weeks.

Much Love, Shawn

Ann7822 Offline OP
OP Offline

Terrific!

I'm not up to date on all the postings yet, but what is the "special event" in November??

Annie

I tried to go to the link for the book "Born a Healer" and it kept asking for a user name and password. Am I missing something?

Hi Ann:

Born A Healer is the first edition and is no longer available.

At this time LSC does not know when the 2nd edition will be published or even what the content is.

I wish that we could be more helpful.

Blessings
Caroline

I heard there was a hard cover due in a month or two. This was all dependend on if there was no delays with the publisher or something like that. The web site is also advertising it I think. It shows that with S/H the price would be $19 range.

Opps forgot to mention that the Web site is still in development stages and will be open to the public soon with out the PW prompt.

[This message has been edited by Ascending1 (edited September 26, 2003).]

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved