Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

True Unity, it's a little cross-thread chatter. Michael is trying to remove caffiene from his system. He must have fallen off the coffee wagon over the weekend.

That and the Pete and Paul stuff was directed at Shawn.

Sending love,
Iam2

Thanks Iam2 I thought that refrence might have been to some valuable information passed on from Master Lin at retreat Could have been drinking my last latte.

With Heart, True Unity

Having that last latte is a good thing.
I don't drink coffee, but I like a coke. It doesn't take much to mess this old dog up. I'm much more restless during meditation if I had a coke during the day. I have one now and then, but if I have one two or three days in a row.... meditation and sleep get messed up. That's my experience.

Diet caffiene free coke or pepsi for me, since I feel the depression of riding the down side of sugar as well. Whether it's age, or I'm just becoming more attuned with my body with age I don't know.

I do have some on occaision, but I make sure I'm aware of the cost.

Oh, and there are two retreats that get bandied about. LSC had a retreat this summer, and Chunyi Lin had a level III retreat at the same time... not co-located.

Sending love,
Iam2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved