Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#4419 05/07/02 04:39 AM
tool Offline OP
OP Offline

Has anyone tried the "invisible path to success" program and gotten benefits?

#4420 05/07/02 05:55 AM
Administrator
Administrator

Tried it was disappointed for me there seemed to be a missing piece in the puzzle.. perhaps its just me.

I think the method just didn't gel with me. I gave it up when I realised that it was creating frustrations in my life.. fustration being the distance between my epectations and my physical reality.

That is not to say that the course doesn't work. I think its a personal thing.

Alex

#4421 05/07/02 04:54 PM

Alexk

I'm about to pursue that avenue, with a one year guarantee, I figure it's worth a try.

The analogy he use's is that of a 'moveie' and how there is a 'director'that does what you 'literally' tell it to do. Just as a director of a movie manages the screenplay, actors/actresses and all the 'behind the scenes' stuff. Our director does the same thing. Which 'may' explain why some peoples outcomes are successful and other not ... even when the exact same plan was used.

The concept is an interesting one and one definately worth investigating.

Alexk, could you elaborate on 'Your' experiences and challenges? Did you go thru the material several times, did you use the forums for help, tele help and all? I'm hoping you can shed some experience so that others would benefit.

#4422 05/07/02 07:12 PM

The same concept came into my mind when I was on an acid trip. I could've sworn that any second some guy was gonna walk through the door and say "cut, cut, everybody take a rest."

#4423 05/08/02 10:08 AM
Administrator
Administrator

Basicly for me after trying it for 6 months I actually found myself going backward and deeper into trouble using the course... about 8 months down the track I contacted them and discussed my problem I was told I was not giving it enough time. Eg I was desperate to find cheap accomdation and I wanted a suitable location within the range that I could afford. After 3 months I was even more desperate... I was getting confirmation to follow a certain direction ie wait and it turned out to be a bad move on a number of occasions... intuitively I was concerned it was a bad move and yet when I asked my "director" for guidance I felt I didn't get any "clear and unmistakable signs".

I wound up in a place that costed my entire fortnightly pension (am on disability) a backyard the size of a soccer field (which I refer to as the swamp/jungle... lost my cattle dog in the grass it was 6 foot high in places... only takes 2 hours to mow every 2 days when its short... (I can sit an watch the grass grow). Fortuantely the Australian Government adds $80 per fortnight for rental assistance. I put that toward food, electricity, telephone,etc, Lets just say I don't turn down a free meal. My last letter still wanting a direction is emplyment... The only agencies that will handle people with disabilities don't want to humilate me by putting me into a job stuffing envelopes anyway getting sidetracked.

I think at that point I stopped writing letters to my "director" and gave the course to my sis in law to see if she would have better success with it. The course outlines a particular way of wording your goals addressing your director and attempting to get feedback. It also describes ways of getting to the bottom of negative scripts... the cause of experiences in your life that keep repeating themselves. In some ways I suppose it intends to create a connection with your intuitive mind.

I think on the whole the method should work .. just not for me.. quite probably cause its not my style of working with my mind. It seemed more linear yet I prefer a more lateral approach to my thinking.

Like I said as with many things its a personal thing ... what works for one may not work for another... that what makes it interesting being human afterall. If it would work for everyone the same way we'd bore each other by being the same as everyone else.

I wish you every success with it.
Alex

#4424 05/08/02 03:19 PM

AlexK,

Oh you're good! Tell us you give the course to your sis in law and ...

Any idea's on how or what her experiences have been ... don't keep us in suspense!

Logically speaking it make's sense and I agree that everyone IS different and thus will yield different results. The deeper question is, why?

Thanks so far for all your insight!

#4425 05/08/02 04:09 PM
Administrator
Administrator

I cannot honestly say if she even bothered listening to it... if she has I'm not sure if she considered it successful. I had given her the tapes to help her along with her business aspirations. Since then she had lost a lot of money trying to establish a home base business... felt that she was spending too much time away from her young children (aged 2 and 5) and now changed her priorities. As far as I can tell she is doing what she feels is important.

I had the horrible task of doing the books for her.. horrible because the duffus who designed the accounting software forces the user to keep having to change from keyboard to mouse... no keyboard shortcuts...talk about wasting time in motion... have an intense dislike for that software could have done it faster with old fashion ledger but tax office not like that method... think you cheat on GST... oh sorry sidetracked

I can only ask her about it... sorry but I don't see her until Sunday ... Mothers day...

Why are we all different? I don't know perhaps the same reason the sunset looks different everyday... our perception of our reality changes moment to moment with each new learning experience. There are many tools we can just use the ones that resonate with us and hopefully let go of the ones that don't.

BTW I did look at the forum from time to time... but the answers were the same as in the tape and book. It also wasn't as active as these forums at LSC.

Alex

#4426 05/08/02 04:54 PM
Administrator
Administrator

Checked the forum again today... yep things have picked up... got a few success stories and help in writing your 'ads' are there. The biggest point is you have to write the request the correct way. Another point ... you don't always get what you want nor the way you expect it.

For some reason this topic bringing on a recurring thought...

ah well Sorry but I have to let it go there... it's now 2:45 am here, might sit outside and watch the stars for a bit before bed. I think on this one you better trust your intuition. Since my purchase of that course I had learnt to go away from it for a while.. if it still excites me / is still on my mind 2 or 3 days later.. my intuition is guiding me to go for it. If I find myself trying to convince myself that it's worth it... I've learnt to recognise that as leave it. If it's ment to be it will show up in my life in other ways.

Ironically that is how I communicate with my director. So I didn't come away from the course with nothing ... I changed the rules to suit me... humm that claifies that recurring though.

I tell you what though... I'm not sorry I bought the course...if nothing else it taught me to trust the communication I have going on with my other self a lot better and to trust the method I was using.

Do a search for "the magic story"... a site has the ebook available for free somewhere. I think I was searching for free ebooks when I came across it.

G'nite
Alex

#4427 05/08/02 06:43 PM

Alexk,

G'nite and Goodmorning to ya when you read this!

"If it still excites me / is still on my mind 2 or 3 days later.. my intuition is guiding me to go for it. If I find myself trying to convince myself that it's worth it... I've learnt to recognise that as leave it. If it's ment to be it will show up in my life in other ways.

There are many tools we can just use the ones that resonate with us and hopefully let go of the ones that don't. "

Those two statements are going in my Journal!Thanks AlexK ... I've learned alot from you.

Michael

#4428 05/08/02 10:30 PM

I don't know anything more about the Invisable Path than what I've read right on this thread, but it does strike me that the "director" sounds a bit like the "High Self" of Huna or the "Holy Gaurdian Angel" of many other occult schools.

One of the things Max Long says in "The Secret Science Behind Miracles" is that pictures work better than words, in which case writing letters to your director might not be as good as presenting her with pictures.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved