Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
soli Offline OP
OP Offline

I thought I would share will all my experience getting a remote healing from Master Lin. I called at my appointed time and after about five minutes sitting with eyes closed he told me to hang up the phone and go meditate for 30 minutes. I asked if he would share what he noticed about my energy. He said I had a very large blockage in the upper back and chest. The amazing thing is, I never told him that I woke up that morning with a horrible pain in the upper back on the right side. I did an hour-and-a-half of SFQ that day to try to take care of it - got some relief, but it was still there. He said he would continue to work on it while I meditated. During the meditation I experienced going into the emptiness like never before in my meditations. Also, at one point I felt tremendous heat going up from my sacrum to the upper back. It was so hot, I remember thinking that I ought to start sweating, but I didn't. After the meditation, the pain was almost completely gone. The next day I started feeling a pain in my chest on the right side (remember he mentioned a blockage there, too). I took the dog to the park for a walk, and during the walk it was hard to breathe deeply because it hurt so much. I starting doing the "inhale from the universe and let it out in smoke" focusing on the middle dantian. Within about three minutes the pain in the chest was completely gone.

If anyone is wondering about the effectiveness of remote healings, I'm here to tell you that it works!! Thank you Chunyi Lin!! I can't wait to get to where I am ready to learn the higher levels.

Soli (short for solitude)

Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

You are perfection,
Iam2

And thank you from me, also.

I have thought of doing this also - you have given me something to think on.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved