Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#49650 10/22/03 06:57 PM
donjuan Offline OP
OP Offline

I'm completely new to the course but I've reviewed the literature that comes with it and looked through some of the posts on this forum. My query is - what are people's experiences with the physical manifestations of illnesses, in terms of healing? That may not sound too clear . . . what I'm referring to is the point made that while a sickness may be gone from the body the physical signs of it take longer to disappear.

#49651 10/22/03 07:09 PM

Well you've asked for experience and mine is limited. I will add the Master Lin states that the patient (that includes you) can re-establish the old blockages. You energy follows your thoughts. You have a memory of the ailment. You can recreate it.

My personal experience, is that I often project the positive image onto myself. I feel the improvement and then it returns sometimes the same, sometimes to a lesser extent.

Master Lin say that if you heal yourself to not go looking for the old maledy (pain), because you will recreate it from your memory. So I suspect that the best experiences for the novice, meaning those without all the six key elements at the level they need to be for good healing, is in those cases where you suddenly realize that hey I'm not ***** any more. Meaning healing in the beginner is probably not in the areas that they have directed their attention, and doubts.

Just sharing what I have.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#49652 10/22/03 09:43 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha donjuan,

The work you're doing, or if someone is working on you with the level II+ techniques is with the yin or spiritual aspect of the equation. Removing the supporting yin of the yin/yang equation, doesn't allow the yang(physical manifestation) to hold and therefore starts to disperse. That is why the physical result may be immediate or take a while.

As Chunyi talks about in his classes, it's the consciousness that hold the yin/yang together as it currently is. We could have all sorts of fun dragging in the attractor field concept schr33m likes to reference, but it's not needed. As Iam2 mentions that looking to see if it's gone, supports the consciousness of the blockage and not the body being completely healed and rejuvenated.

That's why you ask if they feel much better after a level II+ healing, not ”Well I found this and that and you must be depressed because this showed up”...or “boy did you have a big blockage in your heart area..." All that does is support the consciousness around the blockage, rather than the healthy body.

While we're on this, if you're in a support group of whatever kind it may be, be aware that you’re talking about the wonderful things you’re doing to heal mentally, emotionally, and physically -and not commiserating in comparing degrees of severity, reaction, number of surgeries, etc. Be, think, and share about the health and healing things that you have or are implementing in your personal, professional, and spiritual (yes, they're actually all the same) life.

Much Love, Shawn

[This message has been edited by Shawn_Grim (edited October 22, 2003).]

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved